Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Insignificant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Cartilage piercing red and swollen?
    Okay, so I was a tad stupid and got my first cartilage piercing 1 week ago, then decided to get the one right underneath it done 2 days later, even though I know it would increase change of infection, anyway it was fine, I was cleaning them twice a day, and they were painless, and going well. But last night my friend like grabbed my head and really knocked them, but the bottom one more than the top, it really hurt more than usual when you knock them, and it's throbbed ever since, now my ear is swollen and painful :\ infection? Any ideas what I should do? Maybe removing the lower one is the best option? The top on is pain free.
    Insignificant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 03:29 PM

Was done with gun forgot to add, and sorry for the mistakes*
    nursemary Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2010, 10:10 AM

They are probably infected... you may need to have them removed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cartilage piercing is very swollen [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I just got my cartlidge pierced around 6 months or so ago and it was fine after I got it pierced but in the last few days it's been really sore and now it's all red and swollen here is a picture of just how bad it is http://tinypic.com/r/245n8lf/6 please I need help on what to do thanks

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I want to get my own cartilage pierced. Say I am doing it right now, and all I have are cotton balls, a new earring, and an ice cube, could I pierce the cartilage? Or would it not be safe? And where is it okay to pierce the cartialge? Are there dangerous places to peirce it? I'm worried that if I...

Cartilage Piercing. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to this site. I just want to know if it hurts. Or if it swells when you sleepon it, Beacause I'm a heavy sleeper, I won't wake up if I sleep on it... I need a quick answer. I'm getting it done in like two hours.

Cartilage Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I got a third lobe and a Cartilage Piercing done on both ears a few days ago and they didn't hurt at all during or after the piercing unless I touched them or they were hit directly. They told me that my right ear would hurt a little more because it's my dominant side, but I was a little worried...

Cartilage piercing. HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm getting my cartilage pierced on Sunday and don't know whether to do needle or gun... my sister got hers with a gun and can't really change hers because it is so messed up. Which is better?

View more questions Search