Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MMiller2613 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 12:10 PM
    Need emergency rent assistance in N.E. Ohio
    Does anyone know of any charities in N.E. OH that will help with rent?:confused: Had an unexpected $1500. Car repair bill, rent if due by 8.15.09 and do not have $350. Of my rent still.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2009, 12:25 PM

No, sorry, but I don't.

Have you tried the usual Red Cross, Catholic Charties, various other religious charities?
    walmart03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 07:52 AM

I am 3 months behind in rent because of some medical issues and I was wondering if there is any help out there to pay at least 2 months
    walmart03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 07:54 AM
    I am behind in my rent by 3months and I was wondering if there is any help out there to catch me up on at least 2 of the months the total is 650. For the 2 months and I have 3 children and some medical issues have gotten me behind I live in darlington pa
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2009, 08:40 AM

If you are soliciting for contributions, you are out of line.

This is a help me line, not a social agency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roommate leaving- is a verbal agreement for the time she will pay rent binding in OHIO [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Ohio. My husband and I allowed a friend to move in to our house until she got back on her feet. Well, she's on her feet, makes plenty of money, never paid her rent on time, etc... general roommate horrors. Now, we asked her to leave about two weeks ago and that she be out by mid...

Emergency assistance? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. A little background, my hsuband and I are behind the rent by 150$, and it is due at the end of this month which is, in a week. We are behind due to a miscommunication between my hsuband and I. some of you already know, he has some mental retardation, and as such sometimes we don't...

How can I get assistance with paying my rent? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get assistance with paying my rent in an apartment?

Rent Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any organizations besides Job and Family Services that offers help with rent and other bills?

Rent and deposit in Ohio [ 6 Answers ]

I just moved to Ohio I got a job and I found an apartment to but I need help with my deposit and first months rent (I got it after that) how can I get help?:confused:

View more questions Search