Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Mar 13, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Animated Movie Kind of like Aladdin
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the name of an animated movie I saw a while ago. I can't really remember much about it accept the main character's name might have been Tack or Tak (?). He's kind of lanky and he's poor and I think he always keeps a tack in his mouth. I also recall that the animation was really different from anything I'd ever seen at the time, it was kind of computerized which at the time was a big deal. It may have been set in India. I also recall a, castle with lots of tunnels, a princess and witch.

I hope someone can make something out of this babble.

Thanks.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 13, 2008, 11:11 AM
    The Thief and the Cobbler

The Thief and the Cobbler by Phillip Moss
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Mar 24, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

Old Animated Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, somebody please prove that I'm not crazy. I remember watching this a long time ago so I can't remember the whole thing. In the beginning I remember 3 baby dragons(?) and they were kidnapped by the main villain. Then he hypnotizes them and they turn blackish, thus meaning they're now his...

An old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm looking for an old animated movie I think its an 80's or early 90's I saw when I was 4 or 5. I don't remember very much, but what I do remember is a truck tips over and guys with toxic suits walk around I think cleaning it up, and owl or hawk tries to kill some little animals that's all I...

What kind of movie [ 2 Answers ]

Umm what kind of movie is the best for me and my girlfriend?? And movie

View more questions Search