Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bloogoose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 04:27 PM
    Supplemental Insurance for Medicare
    Are there any supplemental health insurances that provide outpatient physical therapy covering at least 20%? Can you tell me which ones are most beneficial for receiving out patient physical therapy and the breakdown of coverage?
    Can you recommend a supplemental health insurance for someone having Quadriplegia with paralysis from the chest down, confined to a wheelchair?

Thank you
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Dec 16, 2006, 01:21 AM
    Hi Bloogoose,
    Does the person receiving Medicare receive Medicaid as well? They would be eligible, I would imagine. In many states, I believe they will cover most or all of what Medicare does not.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2006, 08:05 AM
    Best bet shop around though a independent insurance broker

Also check out the policy that AARP carries. I don't know what each covers, rules and coverages changes almost monthly on medicare things.

But I sell equipment through medicare all the time and some of the better companies I deal with are

BLue Cross/Blue Shield
    Aetnia
    United Health Care

** no certain order

There are 100's if not 1000's of other plans and companies but those three along with state medicaid programs and Tri-Care for military are take up about 90 percent of the people I deal with

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Medicare Deduction [ 1 Answers ]

I worked for the same company for 15 years. We were just bought out so I essentially became a new employee of the company that bought us on July 1st. In the past I would stop getting Medicare deducted from my pay around October. Will it still go on now that I switched employers? Thanks

Medicare supplemental insurance under age 65 [ 1 Answers ]

What companies provide medicare supplemental insurance to medicare recipients under age 65 (social security disability recipients)?

Supplemental Heat Light [ 4 Answers ]

Why is my supplemental heat light on when the A/C is running. I can feel warm air coming from a couple of vents. Can the heat pump be disconnected for the time being or does it run with the A/C as well Thanks, Rainey

View more questions Search