Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lacycoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Caught shoplifting at walmart
    I was caught shoplifting at Wal-Mart and although no charges were filed,they told me I was banned for life from wal-mart , sam's club and so forth.I am not stupid enough to go back into the same wal-mart,however,if I pay cash how can they monitor whether I shop in another walmart?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 07:49 PM

They post photos of people banned on a central walmart data base for walmart security
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2009, 07:56 PM

Hello lacy:

Face recognition software is just coming into vogue. Wouldn't surprise me if Walmart had it.

excon
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2009, 08:01 PM

Consider yourself lucky, and shop somewhere else.

What, are you hooked on Walmart?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    Consider yourself lucky, and shop somewhere else.

What, are you hooked on Walmart?
    Because apparently it's easy to steal stuff there.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2009, 02:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Because apparently it's easy to steal stuff there.
    And you know, it's the Holiday Season. Time to be a giver.

Lacy, are you asking just in case you might need something? Or are you asking here, so you can continue illegal activity there?

You said that "you are stupid enough to go to the same Walmart...". How about being even smarter, and ending this right now, before you have a record. Or do you already?

Did they photograph you? Or just using your image on the closed circuit ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caught shoplifting [ 7 Answers ]

Advice needed me and wife caught shoplifting at a Retail store a month back LP took us to office and called police over the phone for record it was clean, they said we will be released after paperwork stuff was valued around $25 no police came on scene given a ban of 6 months from store also...

Being caught shoplifting [ 4 Answers ]

I'm holding a work permit.. 2 days ago I'm being caught for shoplifting. This is my first time and that cloth cost $99. I had admitted that I steal it when the promoter asked me. I wanted to pay them back, but the refuse to let me go end up they called the police and I'm being arrested. I did admit...

Shoplifting at Walmart [ 17 Answers ]

I am a 20 male, part-time employed, college student. I got caught stealing from Walmart. I say that without having any feeling of shame or regret, because of my own views of the corporate world. But that's beside the point. The total dollar amount of the stuff I got caught stealing was around 20...

Caught Shoplifting [ 7 Answers ]

I was caught shoplifting at the Bay about two months ago. When caught I admitted my guilt and was brought to the security room. Soon an officer arrived and I was arrested for shoplifting, but due to my admittance of guilt and it was my first transgression no charges were laid. A civil recovery...

After Being Caught Shoplifting [ 4 Answers ]

Im 17 yrs old, and my sister is 12. We live in Queen Anne's County, which is located in Maryland. We were caught shoplifting in our local Kmart, and they had said that they saw me blocking my younger sister while she unwrapped everything and put it into her purse, it was true, and we admitted to it...

View more questions Search