Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Oct 15, 2014, 10:48 AM
    Fashion phobia!
    Okay it's been a while since I've been on this but I'm actually terrified to try out new outfits and styles, I practically live in jeans and casual tees, can anyone recommend a new style or types of clothes I could try?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 15, 2014, 12:10 PM
    Is this is a phobia, or just a dislike of trends and fashion?
    What's wrong with jeans and tees? Are you unhappy?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2014, 12:16 PM
    As opposed to the empty heads that spend ALL their income on the newest fashions as they come out.. Only to toss them aside long before they are worn out just because they are no longer cutting edge fashion? THOSE are the people that have the problem, not you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 06:08 PM
    Why? Why should you try and wear clothes you do not like?

Unless you need a certain look or style for work.

I wore mostly the "dickies" style work pants or sweats for years with a pull over shirt.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 06:16 PM
    No need to follow the latest trends. They're trends only for a moment, and they're trends only because brainless people that have no style of their own, follow all the other sheep.

You sound like you have it figured out. If you're happy in jeans and t-shirts, than why change your style? If you want to change your style, find things you like, don't ask anyone else to dress you. Be yourself!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Phobia [ 2 Answers ]

How is possible to erase a phobia? Specially for dogs.

What's your phobia? [ 93 Answers ]

I thought this would be a fun idea- Supposedly all of these are real but if not its still fun ^.^ The Phobia List ^^were I got the list Here are some of mine Achluophobia- Fear of darkness. Acrophobia- Fear of heights. Agliophobia- Fear of pain. Agoraphobia- Fear of open spaces or of...

What's the difference between fashion designing and fashion merchandising? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the difference between fashion designing and fashion merchandising?

View more questions Search