Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RainyHaney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Power supply for a CE1177 from National Geographic
    What is the A/C power supply for a CE1177 from National Geography. My unit takes three AAA batteries instead of what seems to be the usual 2 AAA. I would think any converter that runs 110 V A/C to (3 x 1.5V) 4.5V DC will work?
    aymantn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Verify the polarity before using any power supply for your CE1177.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power supply issues Apple Power Mac G4 dual 1.25 MDD [ 4 Answers ]

I disconnected the power cord on a G4 MDD dual 1.25 to reset the firewire ports and now the unit will not power on. When I push the power button it flashes on for a sec and then nothing happens. I tried doing a SMU reset and a different power cord to no avail. I have had this unit for about 6-7...

16V ~1000ma power supply to power an aplliance that requires a 14V ~800ma help? [ 3 Answers ]

Can I use 16V ~1000ma power supply to power an aplliance that requires a 14V ~800ma power supply nomally? I have been told that it should be possible and not create any problems. Please help the lead I require will not be here in time and I need something to do the job immidieately! Thank you for...

National Geographic [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently come across 519 issues dating from the current back to 1952 national geographic magazines. I am looking to sell them on eBay and currently there is only one issue missing. I am wondering how much to start bidding at. I have looked on eBay and for something similar but not in as good...

View more questions Search