Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    layzz97 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 10:12 AM
    Cant conenctrate on my studiess..
    Hi.. I am a 13year old boy. I'm in the 8th grade. Due to masturbation I can't concentrate on my studies.. I can't understand maths and all other subjects.. I am failing in my subjects... is there any solution for this.. please tell me... :/
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 2, 2011, 10:24 AM

I don't understand. Are you masturbating in class? Because unless you are you should be paying attention to the work that you're being taught.

If masturbating at home is getting in the way of your studies then it's time to cut down. It shouldn't interfere with your every day life. If it is then you're developing a problem.

Mar 2, 2011, 10:26 AM
    Altenweg.. I can't control.. I can't stop masturbating.. Is there anyway to control it?. So that I can concentrate on my studies because I'm having a memory loss due to it..
    Pets Expert

Mar 2, 2011, 10:32 AM

If you can't control it, and you're having memory loss because of it, then it's time to see your doctor. You need professional help.

Mar 2, 2011, 10:32 AM
    What kind of help?
    Pets Expert

Mar 2, 2011, 10:37 AM

That's what the doctor will tell you. You may need psychological help if this is something you can't control. Your doctor will decide what the best course of action is.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 2, 2011, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by layzz97 View Post
    What kinda help?
    Altenweg's right. And as for this question, your doctor will be able to help you answer that. It all depends on the root of the issue. See a doctor.

Mar 2, 2011, 10:42 AM
    Do u have any solution for it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2011, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by layzz97 View Post
    Do u have any solution for it?
    Yeah... see a doctor. Specifically a psycologist. Obsessive behaviours need treated early on and not ignored.

Or you can rub a Scotch bonnet pepper on the palm of the hand you use and don't wash it off.

By the time the burning finally dies down you may not want to do it so much.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 2, 2011, 10:58 AM

ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to smoothy again.

Aw, shucks. Well I wanted to say that this is a great solution. Unless, of course, the patient starts to associate the burning with the pleasure. Then we've created an entirely new problem!

OP, it's time to see a doctor.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 2, 2011, 11:58 AM

Join a sports group or some other extra circular activity, maybe it will take your mind off it.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2011, 09:44 AM

Yes, the solution is that you masturbate less - for example, maybe you commit to do it once after you go to bed and never any other time or place. If you cannot restrict it in this way, you have an obsessive behavior, so that's why people are suggesting you see a doctor. It might be embarrassing, but part of becoming a grown man is learning to take care of your health, mental and physical, and including sexual health and behavioral health. You don't have to tell your parents why you are having trouble concentrating - you can talk to the doctor about that privately - just your parents you are having trouble concentrating and would like to talk to a doctor about that problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search