Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhiannahunt Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2008, 11:00 PM
    HONEYMOON in the caribbean.dont know where to go?
    My fiancé and I are planning on getting married in June 2010. We have decided to go to the Caribbean. I have been to CanCun and want to go some where else. Of course we want the beautiful green aqua waters! Any suggestions. :o
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 13, 2008, 06:16 AM

I would have no problem with any of these destinations, which are only a few of the many available by googling a map, closing your eyes and picking one:

Turks & Caicos
    Curaçao

Bahamas
    Barbados
    Antigua & Barbuda
    Belize
    uvware Posts: 57, Reputation: 9

Dec 1, 2008, 01:01 AM
    I didn't care for St. Lucia it's wasn't what I was expecting. I've heard good things about belize and the turks...
    Good luck and congrats
    mrtravel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 08:42 AM

The Dominican Republic is fabulous. I have been there 4 times including 1 wedding. Choose Punta Cana over Puerta Plata and at least a 4 star.
    allinone Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Check out this website. If you do not find anything click the Extras tab.

Let me know how it works for you.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Puerto Rico Expert. Puerto in the crib could be a possible place to go. SITES It has the 3rd largets underground river in the world. It has the largets Raido telescope in the world. There is a huge cave in Arecibo It has a Rain Forest. It has a bio bay thas really cool. There are only seven bio bays left in the world an P.R> has three El Morrow Fort in Old san Jaun is very intersting and the house and verandas are beautiful. For a honey moon there the east part of the island is very green oppsie of the west. Puerto Rico is actually three Islands. The main Island Clierba And veiquis. There are very reasonable bed and breakfest there or a 5 star El Conguistador in fhajrdo I do work down there and been going for 22 years back and forth. I did buy a house there. The best time to go is past the hurrcian months which ends November and starts in Sept. Most Puerto Ricans there speak english There is a ferry to visit the other 2 islands for a day trip ( $4.50 ) round trip and also overnight places to stay. Flimgo Beach was on the travel channel a couple of years and ranked no 2 in the world. That's on Clubera. The ferry ride is only about an hour or so and once in a while you can see a whale on the way. P.R. is good simply no Passport is needed and no money exchange problems. And you are still apart of the U.S. The eating is great and the bars have no closing time yet and there is no open container law. The people are very amusing. I am not a travel angent P.R. is now my second home.
    rhiannahunt Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 21boat View Post
    Puerto Rico Expert. Puerto in the crib could be a possible palce to go. SITES It has the 3rd largets underground river in the world. It has the largets Raido telescope in the world. There is a huge cave in Arecibo It has a Rain Forest. It has a bio bay thas really cool. There are only seven bio bays left in the world an P.R> has three El Morrow Fort in Old san Jaun is very intersting and the house and verandas are beatiful. For a honey moon there the east part of the island is very green oppsie of the west. Puerto Rico is actually three Islands. The main Island Clierba And veiquis. There are very reasonable bed and breakfest there or a 5 star El Conguistador in fhajrdo I do work down ther and been going for 22 years back and forth. I did buy a house there. The best time to go is past the hurrcian months which ends november and starts in Sept. Most Puerto Ricans there speak english There is a ferry to visit the other 2 islands for a day trip ( $4.50 ) round trip and also overnight places to stay. Flimgo Beach was on the travel channel a couple of years and ranked no 2 in the world. Thats on Clubera. The ferry ride is only about an hour or so and once in a while you can see a whale on the way. P.R. is good simply no Passport is needed and no money excange problems. And you are still apart of the U.S. The eating is great and the bars have no closing time yet and there is no open container law. The people are very amusing. I am not a travel angent P.R. is now my second home.
    Wow thank you. I will look into that! :)
    NewLifeNewMe Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 10:50 AM

I agree that Puerto Rico is so beautiful and romantic yet fun
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2009, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLifeNewMe View Post
    i agree that Puerto Rico is so beautiful and romantic yet fun

The poverty in Puerto Rico was so terrible and haunting that I cut my my trip short. Maybe it depends on where in Puerto Rico but it was just so sad.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 28, 2009, 03:34 PM

Costa Rica is beautiful but not exactly the caribbean.

Costa Rica, No Artificial Ingredients - Hotels, travel agencies & tours

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caribbean Song, I don't know the name. Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi!! I've been searching the net for the last hour trying to find the name of the caribbean/calypso/soca song that is usually played around the time of the West Indian Day Parade. It's a woman, and it sounds like she's saying, "We jumpin, we jumpin, we jumpin, ???? " and then she starts over...

Honeymoon night [ 5 Answers ]

I'm getting married on sept 9th and I want to have an extra special night of romance on our wedding night. We are sexually active now he is the one and only guy I have ever done anything with. I was looking for some advice or suggestions as what I could do to make this an extra special night I'm 21...

Honeymoon Debt [ 1 Answers ]

I just got married in November and my husband and I have decided, since we are young and have the time, we would take our honeymoon in Australia. Before confirming the trip, we were well awareof the debt we would be in and have discussed the pros and cons for our future (a house and children). ...

View more questions Search