Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvuabbayesua Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Do I have a felony?
    If I was detained at the U.S. Mexico border, and fingerprinted, and photoed, and detained, hours let go, never told if everything was cleared, than every time I cross pulled into secondary, do I have a felony on my record? I have no record prior nor do have any paperwork on this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 02:45 PM

You have a felony if you were arrested, and charged, appeared in court and either plead or were convicted.

You are detained at customs if you match a profile of someone who smuggles things or if your name matches a name on a watch list.

They did a photo and fingerprint most likely ( my best guess) to see if you matched a wanted person in the system.

Jun 12, 2011, 03:18 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Thank you for your answer, I believe it has helped me a lot

Jun 12, 2011, 03:21 PM
    How long are you on a watch list
    I was detained at customs, and every time I cross I am pulled to secondary, will I be on a watchlist indefinitely? Is their something I can do to change that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

List of songs in The Client List [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for a list of songs played in the movie The Client List

How long to watch for signs of something wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

My two little dogs (14 and 34 pounds respectively) ate pork rib bones last weekend. How long until you know there might be a problem?

I need help finding the name of a movie I used to watch a long time ago. [ 1 Answers ]

OK so this is a long shot but I used to watch this movie a long time ago and I cannot remember the name. All I can remember is that its about a little girl and she doesn't like her name (I think its Ira but I'm not sure) and I believe the movie starts with her playing with little toy soldiers. I'm...

Word 2007 - splitting the page into 2 or 3 sections for a long list [ 1 Answers ]

So I have a long list similar to this: 1) A 2) C 3) D 4) B 5) C Well after a while it runs to page two in MS word and I wanted to know if there was an easy way to move the single long row into a few rows lined up next to each other on page one

View more questions Search