Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebel12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Goodman furnace
    I have a new goodman furnace that only ignites and runs for a few seconds and then starts all over again and the blower runs constantly with the induction fan shutting on and off. Is this a limit switch making it do this?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 01:30 PM
    You might try cleaning the flame sensor. Do a search on it here and you will find many posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a home where the furnace was to be replaced NEW with a Goodman Furnace. We've been given the model # GMPE 100 S4A from the seller. Anyone know if this is an actual Goodman Model - the colour is beige, not black.

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

Goodman furnace [ 5 Answers ]

The furnace comes on and the furnace ignites. It then burns for a few seconds and goes off without the fan coming on. I have changed the flame sensor. Didn't help. Also the fan will come on by itself without the furnace coming on. Help!!

Goodman Furnace did come on [ 1 Answers ]

I got a Goodman GMH950904cx furnace. I installed it about a month ago, and it worked fine when I turned it on. Recently, the weather chilled and I tried to turn on the furnace everything worked except there is no gas coming up. The motor runs, and ignitor light up but no GAS. The gas tank is...

Goodman furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I would like more info about Goodman furnaces. I just had a man look at my old furnace and give me a bid of $1,450.00 to take out the old one and install a Goodman 80% and bring the old piping up to code. Thanks... jorjee

View more questions Search