Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TooSweet18 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 10:27 PM
    I can't get pregnant for some reason!
    Hey I'am 18yrs old married female that's been trying for the past 7 months now to get pregnant but nothing showing... I really want a baby and no luck is around.:( sometimes I feel like I might be pregnant or I even act like I'm and then when I get tested I'm not... but all I want to know is could it be something wrong with me or my husband like low sperm or something because with his ex wife he try to get her pregnant and she didn't become at all after her his ex girlfriend who he was with she got pregnant but lost the baby and now he is with me and trying to get me pregnant but nothing is happening!!

p.s can I please get any answers!!
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 5, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TooSweet18
    Hey I'am 18yrs old married female that's been trying for the past 7 months now to get pregnant but nothing showing....I really want a baby and no luck is around.:( sometimes I feel like i might be pregnant or I even act like i'm and then when i get tested i'm not...but all i want to know is could it be something wrong with me or my husband like low sperm or something because with his ex wife he try to get her pregnant and she didn't become at all after her his ex girlfriend who he was with she got pregnant but lost the baby and now he is with me and trying to get me pregnant but nothing is happening!!!!!

p.s can I please get any answers!!!
    Have u tried taking pre-natal vitamins or folic acid? Those tend to help some women in getting pregnant if you have tried these routes you can also try elevating yourself for an hour after sex if that too doest work go to your doctor and get tested
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Go to your doctor, and both of your get check ups. 7 months isn't incredibly long to try to conceive, as it takes most healthy couples at least 12 months to conceive naturally. Getting you both checked will help to set your minds at ease, or at least help you know what you can do to make your chances better. Also it will help keep you from secretly blaming each other for not conceiving, or blaming yourselves. You can also start charting your basal body temperatures (Ovulation Calendar and Ovulation Chart - FertilityFriend.com) and you can buy ovulation predictor kits, so that you can best figure out when you are ovulating. Stressing over it can also keep the healthiest of couples from conceiving. So just try to relax, and enjoy the fact that you and your hubby are sharing in one of the most precious things in the world. Good luck and best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoke Detectors Going off for no reason [ 13 Answers ]

Our smoke detectors in our home go off in the middle of the night for no reason. It starts w/ one and then before you know it all of them are going off. We have tried to vacumn them but they still go off at least once a month. They are only 4 years old.

Reason for applying W7 [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is citizen of india. He is in India. He registered a company in Michigan, US. He wants to fill out the W7 to open a bank account in US. There are 8 choices he can choose. Out of those only #1,#2 and #8 are for non US residents. He is not sure which option to follow. Could you please help...

Help! Long Period... Can't see reason why! [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me... About 2 weeks before my last period was due I started getting heavy clear discharge. Then, when my period was due to start, instead of what for me is a normal period, I have been spotting for almost 3 weeks. The spotting is minimal and I only notice it when I urinate. It has...

Is there a reason that I am still single? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi... I am 31 years old! I am divorced with one child. I have been divorced for 6 years. I was in a relationship 2 months after my divorce for approximately 3 years! Needless to say... the last year of our relationship... he cheated! He is now married to this gal and has a child! I truly...

View more questions Search