Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spacysacystacyp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2014, 05:31 AM
    Husband can't ejaculate sometimes
    My husband is 33. Ever since he turned 32 things have changed. He is unable to have sex more than once at a time. He loses his erections more often. We just had a baby and I'm worried it's something to do with me since my body has changed and things aren't as tight as before. Any words of advice?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2014, 05:34 AM
    Welcome to reality. We aren't rabbits... I don't care how hot you are, or tight you are (seriously, being really tight isn't always a good thing so don't sweat that point). We aren't up for bop till you drop for very long into the relationship, or at least on a consistent basis.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 05:52 AM
    I have a hard time understanding why women always think that they are the cause for their man's low libido. I am a woman and I've never understood it.

With that being said, you have taken on a new role as mother. You are no longer a sex slave. When we have children, priorities change. Once a woman has a baby, many husbands see their wives as mothers, nurturers and caregivers. It's not that he doesn't love you, it's just now that he sees you differently. It has nothing to do with your body, but you have a new role now. Bathe role of mother.

Few men can have orgasm after orgasm with no rest in between. If he is having a hard time with erections, he needs to see a doctor. There are many medical conditions that can cause loss of erection and none of them have to do with their wife's body. Get him to get a complete physical with all the blood tests.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 07:48 AM
    He's got a lot of stresses and is probably exhausted. That is likely the cause for the dropped libido. I know things changed for us after our little one was born and likely will when #2 comes by. It doesn't have anything to do with how tight you are. Honestly I can't feel any difference. It isn't you. Life changes and evolves.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 08:03 AM
    People, both men and women, have this preconceived notion that once a baby comes through the shoot, that a woman's vagina is changed forever. This is not the case.

The vaginal canal is miraculous in that it has the elasticity to stretch enough to push a baby through it, but is resilient enough to return to it's pre-delivery state within a matter of weeks.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2014, 08:06 AM
    Exactly... Before I got married' I dated one woman with 4 kids (divorced) and another with three (divorced). Both were "tighter" than any of the other women I dated WITHOUT children. And oddly enough, both had flatter stomachs than most of the ones without kids too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 04:29 PM
    Not perhaps the way I would have said it. LOL, but smoothy is correct, there is no difference and his change has nothing to do with you.

A good idea of some issues,
    1, sex equals pregnancy so he is concerned about another baby
    To a baby means a lot of sleepless nights, and being a lot more tired than before
    3. baby is stress and that feeling of stress causes issues
    4. he is also getting older

Sorry men can not keep going like rabbits and often at some point need to rest 30 minutes to a hour before round two.

Of course there are possible medical reasons, high blood pressure, medication he may be taking, prostate issues can all cause loss of erection.

He should have those issues checked with is doctor, to be sure there is not a medical issues.
    spacysacystacyp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2014, 01:11 PM
    Ok. I feel better now.. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband cannot ejaculate in me [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 33 and my husband is 39. Before 2-3 years our sex life was perfect.. LAtely, we have lot of arguments, we have a distance between us which is difficult to remove. Whenever now he has sex with me, he can keep his erection and loosens. Even after long intercourse, he can't ejaculate in me....

My husband doesn't ejaculate AT ALL and will not kiss me... [ 4 Answers ]

I just turned 30 years old and my husband is 31 years old... He was my first boyfriend and I have known him for a total of 8 years... We had a normal relationship before we were married. We have been married for 5 years but it seems as though everything was normal right up until we got married and...

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me, why? [ 24 Answers ]

I need your advise/ help please. I am 29 and my husband is 31. We have been married for 5 years. I know that’s its more common than usual for a man to be aroused and to be able to reach his peak and ejaculate very quickly. My husband, on the other hand takes a very long time to ejaculate. He...

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me [ 10 Answers ]

I am 42 years old and my husband is 53. We have been married for a year and our sex life is fantastic- except for the fact that he never ejaculates in me. It takes him a while to 'peak' anyway but I enjoy our long sessions. He always makes sure I'm well satisfied and then we manually finish him. I...

Husband cannot ejaculate? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I am new,. I have been with my husband for 2 years and he has problems ejactulating, I thought he didn't have any problems until recently he said that he doesn't know why. However he can control himself, (what I mean is when he is hard he can make his penis move up and down and things like that)...

View more questions Search