Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IceDragon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 01:01 PM
    90's animated movie
    I remember watching this movie in the early 90's, no later than 96 I think.
    The story is about cats and from what I remember there was a cat who had a kitten and they were poor. There was also an evil rich male cat who liked the mom cat. Somehow the little cat got sent away or assumed dead or something and the bad cat gets the mom. I remember it being winter in the story, it may have been a christmas type thing, and I'm pretty sure the young cat comes back to save his mom and all the other cats in town that the guy is ruling over.
    So if anyone can think of what movie this is I would greatly appreciate it
    Jeemers Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2007, 04:57 AM
    This sounds kind of like "David Copperfield," although I'm not too sure. I haven't seen that movie in years because my copy got ruined in a flood. :(

Here's a link.

David Copperfield (1993) (TV)

(and that's the wrong cover in the picture, apparently)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Almost sounds like the Aristocats.
    The Aristocats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    IceDragon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeemers
    This sounds kinda like "David Copperfield," although I'm not too sure. I haven't seen that movie in years because my copy got ruined in a flood. :(

Here's a link.

David Copperfield (1993) (TV)

(and that's the wrong cover in the picture, apparently)
    That's it, thanks a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

A animated cartoon movie in probably the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

This movie had a rooster who would crow and the sun would rise. He left for I believe hollywood and the sun did not rise. Animals would go out searching for the rooster because they needed the sun to shine. I believe owls became the bad guys and attacked the farm. Everyone at the farm needed...

View more questions Search