Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaggieMouse Posts: 226, Reputation: 8

Apr 22, 2008, 07:31 AM
    In an efficient market, if there is business that requires almost no skills, little investment but produce high profit, MANY people would have found it and all of them would been in it. The result-competition will squeeze out all the excess profit.

If you don't have any skill you can sell, how about learn something and acquire some skills for the future?

If you are really into business and not working on anything at the meantime, I suggest you to check out a basic economics textbook, it will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Minimum investment-Maximum profit [ 4 Answers ]

I am pretty interested in starting a business of my own, but unfortunately I don't know what should I do. It would be greatly appreciated if I get some ideas for starting a minimum investment and maximum profit business. I actually want to start a business, a little profit in the beginning would do...

Business without investment [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I am not financely sound ,but I want to start my own business without any investment. Please help me out. Thx / Shailendra

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Small investment.great impact [ 1 Answers ]

How do I invest $30.00? I have to start small... It is important for it to make a great impact... Regardless of how small the investment is... Thank you, Amy Need2know07

View more questions Search