Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soheejin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 01:06 AM
    i have this thin hair and i hate it! I really want a lush and thick hair
    I was not really blessed wd lush and thick hair ever since... do you know sum natural treatment or any products which will help me have the thick hair I always want?

HELp me... :confused:
    loveyoupeople Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Hello

I can sure help you.. Imo crazy about beauty and know all the ins and out..

Now if you have normal hair thickness... as in you don't have a problem and just want your hair or go thicker and shinier.. use Henna for hair.. get organic and mix it with water or vinegar over night and rub it all over your hear.. keep it for minimum 5 hrs the more the better.. just wondering it smells bad.. I don't mind it that much but guys seriously hate it.. so that day stay away from men.

HENNA GIVES YOUR HAIR A RED TONE THAT YOU can't EASILY GET RID OF.. BUT IF U HAVR DARK HAIR NOTHGIN TO WORRY ABOUT.. it goes red wine color not bright red. The darker hair the darker tone.

The henna works if your hair is dark or red.. if your blond its going to go orange and can't dye it any more till it grows out.

The only thing in henna you can't dye our hair any shades of blond.

If you want other ways to thicken your hair.. rub fresh garlic on your scalp.. that works.. daily and wash after an hour

For shine.. vinegar for sure.. but makes hair stronger and shinier

Now if you have problems like alpaca and hair trouble and not beauty ket me know and I will tell you hoe to solve them.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 17, 2007, 07:43 PM
    If you have fine or thin hair, try using a body-building shampoo and conditioner that is formulated for fine hair. You can also use volumizing hairstyling products such as mousses and pomades to make your hair thicker. Or, you can cut your hair in long layers. A good layer cut will make your hair look thicker and fuller.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thin hair [ 1 Answers ]

I like my hair thin but I don't like it getting it thick.. cause it makes my hair look weird and not soft. Is there anything that makes it nice and thin?

I want thick healthy hair [ 3 Answers ]

My hair was never as thin as it is now. It has been thin for the past 16 years and everyone reminds me of it. What are the reasons for my hair thinning? I'm only 30.

Thick Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and I am Colombian and I have thick black hair. I used to part it back in the day, but now I'm doing other things, but the flip doesn't work good, unless I cut it short and usually the haircutters cut it too short to do anything so I have to wait for it do grow some length to comb...

View more questions Search