Ask
    fussycat10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 10:39 PM
    Slows male singer need to find the singer please
    Even though my job takes me all around the world
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 10:45 PM
    Really... what? I don't understand your question.

Are you looking for the singer of a song?
    Are you telling us about your job?
    Why are you posting this under "Relationships"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name? [ 0 Answers ]

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name I think it's a spanish song, This is the link: http://youtu.be/ZsJrzJOQlpM

I'm trying to find a music video of a couple on the beach. A male singer. 2011 [ 0 Answers ]

The actress has her lips painted red and he sings something about red lips, long hair..

Male Chinese singer [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a chinese song. There is this karaoke dvd and there are three music videos with a male chinese singer. One video has the man singing on stage in front of a large crowd like a concert, the second one has him with a green background because he is in a field and there are a group of...

Looking for a song, unknown male singer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song of an unknown male singer. The song is pop-electro and the chorus is a bit auto-tuned, making the song a little electro, but at the end of the chorus I can hear the voice of the singer and it reminds of Lenny Kravitz or Eagle Eye Cherry but it's neither of them. The problem...

Male country singer [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the male country singer that makes fun of songs like "Did I shave my legs for this" and other funny songs?

View more questions Search