Ask
    debbiejb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 12:37 PM
    Workers comp
    Do I need an attorney to help me get my settlement
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2010, 01:03 PM

In most cases, no. That is not what a Workers' Comp Attorney will tell you, though. Workers' Comp is pretty much by the book - an injury is worth X dollars.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 02:07 PM

Depending on what your work injury is/was and how nasty the insurance company is. As JKT pointed out the benefits are by the book for injuries. But attorneys can get extras tacked on for you and make sure you get what you are entitled to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workers Comp and retirement [ 1 Answers ]

In North Carolina are you entitled to continued medical bills on Workers Comp. once you retire from Local Gov. Job. I know that my injury was prior to the law change that you are only covered for two years. I was told that my medical would be covered as long as I was under a doctor's care, but I...

Workers comp taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Do I claim taxes for workers comp benefits paid to me for 10 months in 2008?

CA Workers Comp writ [ 4 Answers ]

I was just told the California workers comp board denied their appeal yet now I must wait for my award until they file a writ. What is this all about?? It has been years already! :eek:

Workers comp [ 2 Answers ]

Who do I contact to get a policy with work comp insurance in North carolina?

Should workers comp have to pay? [ 1 Answers ]

Back on July 14 2006 my boss's dog attacked and bit me in the face. It took 40+ stichs to patch it up. Have been on disability for the time however the dog owner refused to pay bills stated it was work related. My Dr. says he does not want me to go back till I see a Psychologist and plastic...

View more questions Search