Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoubtMel Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2018, 07:04 AM
    Would you take back an ex-crush if they where interested in you suddenly?
    If an ex-crush rejected you in a way that made you feel like a complete moron for even having feelings for them, would you take them back if they came back and showed interest?
    They suddenly, contact you and try to stir, slowly a conversation towards relationships and dating. Hinting that they like you now.

What should you do if you are now confused by their interest in you? (you might have a bit of feelings left but are majorly afraid to get hurt again)
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2018, 07:54 AM
    Nope I would not. Generally one of my life's policies is to never go backwards so I wouldn't want to break policy.

Also in these situations when an interest is rekindled, the people involved seem to remember the good times together. There were reasons the breakup occurred and if it wasn't a mutual break up, "an ex-crush rejected you in a way that made you feel like a complete moron...", then the chances of it happening again will always be there.

Keep moving forward without looking in the rear view mirror.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 1, 2018, 12:02 PM
    No I would NOT! Nor would I be confused about this sudden new interest they may have. I doubt I would even carry on a conversation with them. I may be friendly but busy and unavailable to them. If they couldn't figure it out then just be blunt and tell them leave you alone. How could you trust them with your heart after they crushed it before?

Did he ask for your forgiveness? If he does forgive, but forgetting is a totally different thing. Did I mention I would never trust this person again? Move along nothing to see here.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 2, 2018, 09:27 AM
    Absolutely would be a bit of a red flag to me, and big WHY.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my crush like me back? [ 0 Answers ]

I emailed her a love letter about 2 years ago and she told a few people. Now word has gotten around and a lot of people know about it. We are going to be in the same school for the next 6 years, and I want to know about what she's thinking. I guess she likes me as a friend, as we occasionally talk...

Does my crush like me back [ 4 Answers ]

I like a boy but I don't know if he likes me back

Does my crush like me back [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I'm going into 8th grade and I'm turning 13. There's this girl that lives nearby. We are best friends and we see each other every day. We make YouTube vids for my channel and we hang out and play truth or dare. We have had some dares where we had to kiss each other on the cheek so we had to....

Is my crush interested? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. Im a 15 year old girl and I have a crush on a boy. We go to the same school but don't have any classes together. About two months ago, he started talking to me online. He asked all kinds of questions and we just talked.. At first we talked often, but he's usually really busy.. so we talk...

How would a girl know when a guy is really interested or having a fleetin crush? [ 2 Answers ]

We don’t know each other and during some college events over the vacation were thrown together. And he looks at me quite abit. When he thinks I’m unaware, when he leaves a place I’m at, he would look at me for some time. Upclose eye contact, he looks away quickly though. He came into the lift once,...

View more questions Search