Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohamed_ahadi12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 08:47 AM
    I am near a psychological breakdown...
    I had a girl friend two days ago...

Any thing she or her family asked for I gave... I mean for exactly 2 years I took them out when her father got paralized I gave my car I took them out to dinner lunch... every day what ever she asked for I bought for her I spent exactly 53,000 euros on then...

She crashed the car 3 times each time it costed me 3000 euros to repaire it and I never asked her for a euro...

I gave mobile phones of worth 1000 euros...
    Gifts you cannot imagine how many... she sometimes forgot because of there huge amount... she never gave me a single gift in these 2 years...

Now I hide from her sister 30 euros and she told I am a thief and kicked me out... and now she claims I stole her gold lock and I swear I never took it she doesnot believe...

She broke up with me and told me never to call... same with her family...
    My heart is really broken and I cannot get over her I still lover her...

Please tell me what to do I really need help?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Move on with your life.

It is one thing to help another to be taken advantage of.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2007, 09:35 AM
    I'm sorry you are hurting so much. Move on, these people were using you. Next time please try giving from your heart and not your wallet.
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Jan 10, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Mohamed, this girl and her entire family seemed to have taken advantage of your kindness and generosity and that's a shame. She seems ungrateful and full of superior attitude. Tell me, how is it that someone can feel such intense love for such a selfish person especially when there are so many who would love you just for your kind heart?

As difficult as it may be, forget about her and all the money you gave them, think of it as a very expensive lesson. Try not to become untrustworthy, not all women are like that. It's okay to volunteer time and effort within reason to help someone, but not to overdo it or try to buy their love like you did with her.

Just move on and forget about her. Get involved with someone who would really appreciate your time and dedication. Maybe volunteering somewhere, for the elderly or underpriviledged kids. When you see the joy you bring to someone who truly needs your help and is grateful for it, it will lift your spirits and soon you'll forget about this bad experience with this girl.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Accept the fact they used you and then made up a lie to get rid of you. Learn from this and don't give everything to the wrong people. Save your generosity for those that deserve it, and will appreciate it.
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jan 11, 2007, 12:08 PM
    There is sadly, no magic formula. You have to decide to move on and find someone who likes you for who you are and not what you can do for them. Someone who you can be yourself around without worrying about not pleasing them. Someone who you don't have to spend all your money trying to impressing, someone who you would do things for not because you have to but because you want to. Someone who is your friend, who you can depend on and they can depend on you, do you get my point yet?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed_ahadi12
    Its very simple i am not shy but when it comes to getting a relationship i dont know if that certain girl likes me or not .....

I dont know how to get a girl friend and you know i cannot live all alone i had a girl friend but she used me so much that i feel like a sucker and i am really broken up because i gave from my heart every thing love..... money any thing she wanted .....
    Never give a woman everything. If you do then they will use you. That's what happened here. In fact you never give a woman more than 50% in a relationship. Once you start giving more than that either pull back or get out.

then she dumped like an old shoes... and she didnot even call once to say the least thank you no nothing she told not to call again and not to sms her....
    I used to take her mum to work bring her back take her to her sister down town and dinners and lunch out every day...... i gave her my car 3 times she destroyed it the 3 times the repairs costed me over 3000 euros...
    Why on earth didn't you make her pay for it? If she wrecked it then she should pay. I'm not sure what your insurance is like in Ireland, but if she's got insurance and it can be done get her insurance company to pay.

Just the fact that she did it 3 times tells me she didn't care at all.

Please tell me how to get over her and how to know if there is some one that lokes me and how to achieve a relation ship....
    While getting over her will take time. For a new relationship never give so much of yourself. If you give so much, you eventually run out of things to give. Make her give something and if she has nothing to give, leave.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 02:57 PM
    They have done you a favour by telling you never to call or see them again because finally you are free from a terrible lot of people who were doing nothing but using you.

Thank your lucky stars you are out now and haven't wasted another euro on any of them!

Sorry for your pain but in time it will get better and eventually you will see that this was a blessing, not something that you will have breakdown over!
    monkeyboy521 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 06:38 PM
    i had a girl friend two days ago....

Any thing she or her family asked for i gave .... i mean for exactly 2 years i took them out when her father got paralized i gave my car i took them out to dinner lunch... every day what ever she asked for i bought for her i spent exactly 53,000 euros on then.....

She crashed the car 3 times each time it costed me 3000 euros to repaire it and i never asked her for a euro....

i gave mobile phones of worth 1000 euros.....
    Gifts you cannot imagine how many..... she sometimes forgot because of there huge amount.... she never gave me a single gift in these 2 years....

Now i hide from her sister 30 euros and she told iam a thief and kicked me out.... and now she claims i stole her gold lock and i swear i never took it she doesnot believe.....

She broke up with me and told me never to call..... same with her family...
    my heart is really broken and i cannot get over her i still lover her......

Please tell me what to do i really need help?
    If this person told you to get out and never call or see her again than get yourself over this person and move on. If this girlfriend loved you she would listen to you and trust you when you tell her you didn't take what it is she is saying you took. Move on to someone else who will appreaciate everything you say you do for her and you'll know what true love is all about. Best wishes to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Should Probation Officers Undergo Psychological testing? [ 13 Answers ]

HI! I'm in the middle of doing research for a law firm in Michigan Concerning whether probation officers should be required to under go Psychological testing like police officers do. If anyone has any Comments or stories they would like to share concerning this topic Please feel free, I'm...

Psychological Programming [ 6 Answers ]

How do you Program the Subconscious mind? Explain in detail Please!:D

Psychological thing? [ 15 Answers ]

I've know this girl for almost a year, but we have only been dating for about 4 months. Everything is great, nothing is wrong... except myself. I'm better now then I have been with it in the beginning of the relationship but it's still there and I want to null it out. This mostly has to do with...

View more questions Search