Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prisca Wong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Writing permission letter to hotel
    At the moment, I was doing my dissertation about level of customer service toward hotels. So I need to write letter of permission to the Human Resource department enable me to interview some staffs or managers, as well obervation studies towards the service provided by staff to guests. But I don't know how to write and where to start? Please help me n Thank you very much, if you able to answer my question.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 05:41 AM
    You could also post a draft of your letter here. I'm sure that there will be people who will come along to critique it and give you suggestions as to how you might make it better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for hotel marketing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. Haven't got time to browse in detail. Need to have some samples of introduction letter for hotel marketing. Could you help? Thanks a lot :)

Self introduction letter for new sales manager for a hotel [ 1 Answers ]

Please send me an example to introduce myself (via emai) as a new sales manager for a hotel.

Letter to Hotel requesting to review price [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a letter to the GM of the hotel explaining that their sales team are not responsive for a regular stay client but keep sticking to their sales pitch. I am not sure how to start the letter and end it off. Thanks

View more questions Search