Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonanny Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 06:32 AM
    L-Glutathione
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophon
    Hey Jonanny. Can you please tell me the HP of "Kazumi"? Which natinality have you if you diont mind me asking and what did you pay for that 6 month supply??

thanks
    For 6 months supply, I paid $245 excluding shipping. I think he is having a sale now and shipping is included not sure how much though. His URL is http://www.superwhiteningpills.8k.com/. I am a Filipina, I consider myself as "dark", however, my friends who are mostly white americans envy my skin and think I have a perfect tan complexion. I guess we just like what we don't have. :)
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 12:12 PM
    Hi Jonanny,

Please don't ever try this product! It is a BIG scam. I have also try it and it made me darker :mad: .
    I visited another forum and everybody there have try it without any success!!
    It smells like cigarettes :eek:
    DKNY Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2005, 07:59 AM
    It would seem then that this skin lightening business is all about Glutathione and as long as the pills contain 1000mg of it then it should work.

Are we saying this is correct?

Also that Dimples suggestion of getting the pills from magic-potions would be the best bet right?
    Sexy_Rhia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2005, 08:10 AM
    Glutathione will work on lightening the skin when you use the right dosage, if you just take it less than what it required, you are more of just improving your skin but not getting the whitening effects of the product.

I got my glutathione from a different seller and I think I got better deals with the other brand that I am using. Though my seller also have other brands. (even if the question is addressed to dimples :D)

Sep 28, 2005, 08:27 AM
    Hey Rhia

So which pills are you using? The instructions come with the bottle don't they?

I really want to get into this but I really need to make the right decision Xenophon knows what I'm talking about.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 28, 2005, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DKNY
    It would seem then that this skin lightening business is all about Glutathione and as long as the pills contain 1000mg of it then it should work.

Are we saying this is correct?

Also that Dimples suggestion of getting the pills from magic-potions would be the best bet right?
    I wolud suggest you scout around for the best price of glutathione. I would suggest those that already had a following since new ones tend to have problems about authenticity. I used to buy my glutathione from Kazumi but then his price was still high even when I ordered in bulk. About US$30/bottle but Magic-potions was able to lower it to US$25/bottle when you buy 10 bottles so it is still good savings. I suggest you have relatives or friends bring it to you as not to have added freight costs.

Sep 29, 2005, 12:18 AM
    Well it looks like magic-potions is looking good so far. Hey Dimples do they give you the instructions on doseage etc.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 30, 2005, 08:12 AM
    I used to take 2 Vitamins USA(with 500mg glutathione & 250mg Vitamin C) & 2 Dr James(1000mg glutathione each) with 5 1000mg Vitamin C. But then, I realized that it would save me a lot of money if I used all Dr James instead of adding Vitamins USA so have been doing that now. For about 3 weeks also, I have cut down my Vitamin C to 2 tablets of 1000mg Vitamin C so my regimen right now is 2 tablets 1000mg Vitamin C(I used Kirkland since it is cheap & other Vitamin Cs are only 500mg) with 3 capsules of Dr James glutathione. So far, the results are okay.
    nimue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2005, 08:13 PM
    l-gluta + vit c
    hi, have a question about the formulation of these skin lightening pills... m really confused, do we add the vit. c content of the pill to the dosage of the vit. c pill that we need to take in together w/ it? take ACTIVE WHITE for example. its formulation includes 250 mg Vit C and 250mg Grape seed Extract.
    inmypjs Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2005, 09:32 AM
    YES, you should add the Vit. C in the dosage with the extra Vit. C that you take separately.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2005, 08:34 PM
    I wouldn't touch those things.

I've heard that microdermx is the natural way to go.
    beny Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2005, 09:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ab-solute
    I wouldn't touch those things.

I've heard that microdermx is the natural way to go.
    Troll alert.
    Xenophon Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2005, 07:48 AM
    My weight (now) is about 65 kg. So I should take 2600mg Glutathione per day right? How many Vitamin c should I take with that? And how many capsules of glut. Are 2600mg? That sounds if it is a lot isn't it? I probably would buy from UNIS. Does anyone have expieriences with her?
    Sexy_Rhia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2005, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DKNY
    Hey Rhia

So which pills are you using? The instructions come with the bottle don't they?

I really want to get into this but I really need to make the right decision Xenophon knows what I'm talking about.
    I am now taking the powerpack megathione, it do got instructions on the bottle, like take it 2 x a day, but I am taking more than that. And I am also taking extra vitamin C. and it is not mentioned in the bottle.
    soninké Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2005, 01:11 PM
    Hello you is well you can say to me what it is necessary to mix with the skin light to bleach merci.tu gives me the answer on my address [email protected]. :)

Oct 4, 2005, 12:41 AM
    Hey Dimples that's all very confusing. Where is the best place to buy the pills? Do you have to get the vitamins separately don't they come included. If not then where do you get everything from?

Also Rhia. How is yours working for you?

Can someone break it down straight forward so I can make an order Please.

Oct 4, 2005, 07:21 AM
    Yes please :)

Oct 5, 2005, 04:54 AM
    ^^^^WOW!!

Now that's breaking it down with a capital B.I.D. This sounds interesting. I'm about to make an order, unless anyonelse wants to B.I.D it like this? Dimples? Whoever?

Oct 5, 2005, 12:13 PM
    @ DKNY

How can you know that the persons here aren't selling it on their own?
    That would be really bad if they lied cause we ve got problems and they make their proffits but how do you know? Doesn't it matter to you?

Oct 6, 2005, 12:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophon
    @ DKNY

How can you know that the persons here arent selling it on their own??
    That would be really bad if they lied cause we ve got problems and they make their proffits but how do you know? Doesnt it matter to you?
    You can't really. I guess it's a gamble. You just have to follow your instincts.
    At least some of them seem more genuine than others.

I will still have a try and then post my results here. However it would be nice if we could see some more people breaking it down like the way Rhia has done.

By the way Rhia I never said thanks. That was a really good job. But one thing once you start taking can you stop and you remain the same colour or do you start going back to the colour you were? Or are there any side effects if you stop?

Also how much are KIRKLAND VITAMIN C with ROSEHIP 1000mg?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search