Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess_love Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2005, 06:40 AM
    Hiya!

I am also looking for pills (internal whitening) because I am sceptical about using other products... Anyone here tried thienna's products?
    Xenophon Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2005, 09:01 AM
    Hey Princess love.
    Have you got expirience with pills or creams for whitening? Im not sure to order from asianwhiteskin because its so damn expensive. What is thienna?
    Princess_love Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2005, 09:39 AM
    Hi there Xenophon...

Well I brought a 3 months supply of speedwhite & rosehips from asianwhiteskin - yet got no results. I also took 5 months supply of speedwhite from a seller called Kazumi - also no results. So I was verrrry disappointed. Someone here mentioned trying thienna's products/pills which I hadn't heard of before.

If you don't mind me asking - what skin colour are you and what would you like to achieve?

Best wishes :)

Sep 14, 2005, 10:30 AM
    Im medium brown. For a Persian man too dark. And you? U got the HP of this thienna thing? Where you from?

CU
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Sep 14, 2005, 04:21 PM
    I don't know whut's its going to take for people to realize pills do not work!! Only people that say it works are the ones selling them. Save your money! If u're still set on it buy antioxidants and take them. It will make you skin glow and smooth, but not whiten.
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2005, 04:29 PM
    I think that whitening pills do work, seriously, you just have to take the right amount of mg to see whitening results... some don't see results because they are taking it in low dosage.
    inmypjs Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2005, 11:34 PM
    You need to take 20-40mg/kg of body weight or 20-40mg/2.2lbs of body weight taken 3 times a day. Vitamin C is taken along with it in double the dose of the whitening pills.

i.e.

50kg (110lbs) x 20-40mg = 1000mg-2000mg of Glutathione

2000mg-4000mg Vitamin C
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Sep 14, 2005, 11:43 PM
    That's just a way to sell more pills by increasing the dose. Your body is going to excrete excess out anyway or like someone said would even turn into sugar. Too much of any good thing can cause bad side effects to your body.

Sep 15, 2005, 06:01 AM
    Ok my weight is about 70 kg. This would be very expensive to buy so much glutathione and vitamine C if I wanted to take 2100mg of it and 4200 mg of the other stuff. That's unpayable to me. Ok well I could buy it but is it worth it?

IS THERE NOTHING ELSE WHICH COULD HELP??
    For the very very white people or those who don't like their white skin there are a loooooott of things for example cream or sun studios or at leas the sun itself :-) but for us: NOTHING??

Sep 15, 2005, 06:05 AM
    Yeah that would cost you like 97 dollars a month for pills
    Maybe the least you can do is try the whitening creams, lotions, soaps and be patient enough to wait for results you wanted.

Sep 15, 2005, 10:40 AM
    Yeah but WHICH creams and soaps? I did buy *Satin Skin Fade Cream* from the US shop. But I didn't notice any results. No the people around me even asked: "You got very brown, what did you do??" So I got even more dark from it. Hmm Bull.

Sep 15, 2005, 03:38 PM
    I think it really do takes effort and time to see which cream or lotion or soap to discover which soap will really be best for you. Those who got it in one shot really is lucky, like even with my dermatologist, that's why like when they prescribe a cream they have to ask you to spot test it or observe your skin for couple of days and stop if there are irritations simply because our skin has the final words on the products that we will be using, that even dermatologist isn't sure if a product to what extent or how our skin will react to the product even if they are knowledgeable enough.

Well it will be just like this, I guess, when you get a cream or soap, you use it initially if you don't get irritations continue using it, then if a week or so and you don't get any darker then good but if so, give up on that product and try a new one, you should have at least notice a difference in 3 to 4 weeks. Because its like those when our skin complete it cycle thing... but if you continue using the product and see no results then give up on the product again and try a new one.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 16, 2005, 08:00 AM
    Hello... hello
    Hi everyone. I just finished 1 month of my 3000mg glutathione marathon just today. The 2 shades that I have lightened still remains. That's about it, I guess. My sister says I have lightened. So has the rest of my family. I have reduced my Vitamin C to 1000mg/day(the big tablets make me choke!) & I noticed there isn't any significant difference to the 4000mg Vitamin C I used to take. Do check who you buy your glutathione from. A lot of them overcharge. My glutathione cost me but 70-80 US dollars/month & that's not so bad. :)

Sep 17, 2005, 04:26 AM
    Hey Dimples. Just one question to you: Where have you got the glutathone from??

Sep 19, 2005, 03:18 PM
    Hey dimples.

How are you? Do you know if I can order via Internet on the side you gave me?
    I live in germany.

Sep 19, 2005, 03:29 PM
    Hello
    Hello people, maybe you would like to try our new brand of glutathione,
    Its Powerpack Megathione l-Glutathione and its on sale now...

It contains the following:
    - 1000mg L-Glutathione
    - 250mg Alpha Lipolic Acid
    - 500mg Vitamin C
    - 90 I.U. Vitamin E
    - 100 I.U. Vitamin A

Its only 1,600 or US$30 its price before was 45.
    Shipping is handled by the buyer BTW. :D
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 20, 2005, 02:42 PM
    Hey I'm new here
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    Hi everyone. I just finished 1 month of my 3000mg glutathione marathon just today. The 2 shades that I have lightened still remains. Thats about it, I guess. My sister says I have lightened. So has the rest of my family. I have reduced my Vitamin C to 1000mg/day(the big tablets make me choke!) & I noticed there isnt any significant difference to the 4000mg Vitamin C I used to take. Do check who you buy your glutathione from. A lot of them overcharge. My glutathione cost me but 70-80 US dollars/month & thats not so bad. :)
    Could you tell me where you order the pills, I've heard so muh about it and I want to try.. thanks!
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 22, 2005, 10:38 PM
    Hello there
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophon
    Hey dimples.

How are you? Do you know if i can order via Internet on the side you gave me?
    I live in germany.
    Sorry, wasn't able to get back to you sooner. I was out of the country. I ordered mine from magic-potions. I advise you check out all possible sources & order from the one who can offer you the best price. :)

Sep 23, 2005, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jonanny
    Hi,

Just want to share my experience, I did try swiss whitening pills for a year and it did not do anything for me. Last year I found Kazumi and ordered 6 months supply of L-glutathione pills. I remembered

Jonanny

Hey Jonanny. Can you please tell me the HP of "Kazumi"? Which natinality have you if you diont mind me asking and what did you pay for that 6 month supply?

Thanks
    Sexy_Rhia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 06:13 AM
    Kasumi
    I wanted to try kazumi's whitening pills before but when I did not saw any lightening effects on my cousins, I refrain from buying some, they have used it for more than 6 months, following as what kazumi ronquillo has directed them but they did not had any skin lightening.

I just looked for a glutathione pills that contain higher contents of glutathione, 1000mg and take it 3x a day to cover for the 40mg per kg of my body weight. It cost less than those 500mg capsules, and I have seen lightening effects on my skin, 2 shades in just 1 month.

anyway, glutathione is glutathione, and whatever brand you take it is always glutathione, they just differ from the other vitamins and anti-oxidants or glutathione boosters that comes with glutathione in the tablet.

I suggest you just look for a capsule or tablet that contain 1000mg of glutathione and that cost not much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search