Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nessallh Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2012, 08:30 PM
    Amtrak ticket problem
    Hi,
    I'm just curious about my train ticket. I booked lat night by online with my brother and now I wonder if is possible I can print it out. The E-amtrak ticket sent me by my email address and now I already print out the ticket. What should I bring along with me when I arrive to the station to show the police station over there ? Its OK to print the ticket with a black and white paper ? Ple help very one. I'm so worry :(
    Thanks.
    delbert527 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Your e-ticket should be attached as a PDF file to the email. It should be in black & white, so just print it out and take it with you. If you have a smart phone and can access your email from it, you can use that. As they can now scan directly from a smart phone or tablet device. Nothing to worry about

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oregon Traffic ticket defense caused by an auto mechanical problem [ 4 Answers ]

I received a speeding ticket in Oregon that was caused by a Known problem to my vehicle-Sudden acceleration-I have appealed my original judges decision. Are there any Authorities that I can use or sight in the brief that helps my defense i.e. that I was not the cause of the acceleration but the...

Movie?- Man in diner has lottery ticket/heart attack, people won't help/steal ticket [ 1 Answers ]

People are in a diner. An old man is slumped over in his booth. They think he is dead and look in his wallet and find or take a winning lottery ticket. (Either that or he watches the drawing and then slumps over from excitement/heart attack.) He then wakes up and they knock him out again to...

Speeding ticket wrong date to appear before judge on ticket? [ 9 Answers ]

Got a speeding ticket with the wrong date to appear before the judge. The date I received the ticket was 12-19-10 and the date to appear on or before is 1-12-10. Can it be dismissed?

Speeding ticket in Delaware wrong date of birth and race on ticket [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help out.I got a speeding ticket in Delaware,measure speed 58 mph,posted speed 35 mph and was charge for 40 mph with a total of $65.60, I am from New York I can pay this ticket but there are incorrect date of Birt and my race on the ticket.should I try to beat this ticket and will I...

Amtrak travel [ 1 Answers ]

My son is considering traveling to Ocean City, Maryland by Amtrak. Leaving Harrisburg. Where is the Amtrak station location in Ocean City Maryland? (street, address, etc) Thank you Lisa

View more questions Search