Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hyper2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Got stabbed in back three weeks ago.my lung was puctured.when is it safe to go back t
    Still very sore after getting stabbed in back.lung was punctured.is it safe to go back to work.I work as bricklayer
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2011, 01:14 PM

What did your doctor tell you? We have no idea the severity of the injury.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a pain in my uper right back, its like I'm being stabbed? [ 1 Answers ]

It s been going on for about 2 weeks and its worse in the morning when I wake up. If I do athletic stuff it hurts worse than ever and when I take deep breaths it hurts?

I had a lung fluid 27 years back is there any chance of recurring [ 3 Answers ]

I had a lung fluid 27 years back is there any chance of recurring

Pain in right side of back kidney or lung? [ 1 Answers ]

I have bronchitis and coughing badly I am also experiencing a constant pain in my right side of back from top to bottom not sure if it is my lung or kidney and when I'm sitting it gets worse. Please help

Film where man stabbed in back with pen [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of a film where a man (I think that its joe pesci) is signing a contract on mans back, then he stabs him in the back with the pen dotting an I or false stop?

Just when you thought it was safe, I'm back with more! [ 1 Answers ]

Intern Tech Several years ago we had an intern who was none too swift. One day he was typing and turned to a secretary and said, "I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?" "Just use copier machine paper," she told him. With that, the intern took his last remaining blank piece...

View more questions Search