Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perinoid111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 05:17 PM
    111 is the human version of 666. It isn't bad it just means you have a high spiritual connection. I know this because I have this perinoia myself. My bus stop is in front of the house # 111 when I go to myspace the address on top contains the # 111. I flip to a book I see 111 or look at the clock... ect. Every time I see this I have yet to understand what this sign ispointing to. All I know is it's a spiritual thing.
    black111madonna Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 7, 2008, 05:36 AM
    We are talking masternumbers here: 11,111 or 11:11 is the doorway to all that is within the immediate manifestation. The letting go of human made manifestations into the light or christ creation. Doors will open and close and in between there you are everything. Conscious creation with a 13 second thought interval, becoming one with the soul in abundant creation from someone's born hearts desire. Greetz black111madonna.

Only ANSWER the question on this page here. Do NOT ASK a question.

You are NOT logged in.
    youcef Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Hello Glimpse,

I have the same sensation than you for more than 10 years.
    I'm also trying to identify what's the meaning.
    Many times, something happened when I see the 111 number. I've tried to be as objective as possible but I don't think that's coincidence. Sometimes it's related to a catastrophy or good event. It looks to me that this is a warning but don't understand it, so far. As examples:
    - My sit was 111 in a plane and I felt that something will happen. While on the runway and starting takeoff, the pilot cancels the takeoff due to technical problems.
    - While playing piano, I didn't feel well with the piece and I found out afterwards that this was opus 111 of Beethoven... and it wasn't written on the score.
    - Had some similar issues with the phone in Switzerland while the info # was 111.

If you're interested, we can perhaps share our experience and investigate together.
    I found this article in the internet:
    Nachiel et Sorath

Also on wikipedia but no spiritual explanation.

Cheers.
    -Youcef.
    r1card Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 02:37 AM
    Meaning of 111 by Glimpse
    Glimpse asks why he keeps seeing the number 111 repeatedly for some time, and then stops seeing it.

This is my answer to him

Hello Glimpse, ;)
    Also I have this sensation, for some years now, and just today I tried to find some answer besides mine, but I know i´m right.
    I believe in god, in a different way from most people I know. God does not is(place) everywhere. God is everywhere. He is everything you know. He´s an atom and he´s also our sun. Everything is god. All it´s 1, divided in a circular way tending to infinitive, composing whatever you can imagine in 1 supergiant whole.
    The meaning of 111, is the meaning of god.
    In all my experiences with this number, I was facing major issues about myself. Pieces about me which were being built along the years, important aspects of me as an individual. Sudently I aware something which completes a lot of matter about a specific part of my life, and then he (111) appears. Hold this please: 111 tells you´re on the right path. This explains the joy. The joy of being alive, experiencing this world, this body, this reality, in the way you´are supposed, in order to achieve the goal of your sub-division from the whole.

Ricardo Bettencourt
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 02:59 AM
    In order for Glimpse to see your answer, you have to post under the original thread. Otherwise this is a new post.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 11, 2008, 03:08 AM
    >Threads Merged<
    r1card Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    In order for Glimpse to see your answer, you have to post under the original thread. Otherwise this is a new post.
    Ty
    VinSanch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 12:42 AM
    the meaning of 111, well wouldn't I like to know.

Glimpse, I too have seen this number quite a bit over the last 2 years. Me seeing it has not gone away like yours did. However, there was a brief period that I think I didn't see it as often.

I am now in my 4th day of seeing 111 in random places: my clock in my car, an address on a random street (18th street), my clock on my computer, on some random web page. In fact just today I have seen it in some sorts twice. Once in a piece of junk mail for the value of my house... $111,000... and the other time on my office computer... 1:11 AM.

I wonder if this has something to do with Europe? I am from the United States, but I lived in Europe for a month shy of 4 years. When I returned to the U.S. I began noticing the numbers 111 and 333... and the number 9... now I mostly see 111. I was 26 when this started and I am now 28 years old.

I was dating a young woman for over a year and I mentioned it to her... and she thought it was connected to us. At the time, I would also see the number 333 in random places. She said that she would see the same. She talked about one of the numbers meaning choices... but I don't remember which one she said it was in regards to... 333 or 111 or 9. Another strange note on the connection with the young woman, it that her name is Ruby... and that happens to be someone on this page who answered the original question by Glimpse... it isn't the same Ruby I know... haha... kind of crazy, I know.

I think Capuchin's information is interesting... but doesn't state a meaning. But I don't blame the person... I don't know the meaning either.

Ruby, I also see where you are coming from in regards to a tendency to remember or connect with logical sequences or patterns more than the random ones. That makes some sense.

In regards to those that think it my be spiritual, I must say I have also thought that may be the case... but I'm not sure why I feel that way.

Another answer by r1card is "The meaning of 111, is the meaning of God." Perhaps, but why me? It kind of makes me feel special and spiritual about it, but then again, I just don't know.

Glimpse, I may never know the answer to your question... but I am grateful for being alive and aware enough to notice 111 in my life.

:cool:
    lovejesus111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 01:59 PM
    Comment on Glimpse's post
    I have that same thing happening to me. 111 has shown up every single day for the past 4 or 5 months. I found that this sign is used to indicate that your thoughts are related to the start of a new cycle in your life. What you are doing or th

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know what is the meaning of... [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the meaning of "Jannum" Is is good... :D... or bad :o??

Other meaning of a name [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any other meaning for the name 'Harrison' other than son of harry?

Song meaning [ 1 Answers ]

This is a song by I Am Ghost called "Our Friend Lazarus Sleeps". It comes from their new album Lovers Requiem. The album has a love story behind it. Basically she dies and goes to heaven to become an angel. He is a vampire so when he dies he goes to hell. There is this huge battle between good and...

Redington 111 ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, We have at our facility a number of redington 111 ceiling fans in our dining room. When we switch the lights on some of them come on some do not, also when we switch the fans around for summer/winter some of them work some do not. Right now we have switched the lights on and onw does not...

Word meaning [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference in usage between eldest and oldest?

View more questions Search