Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gary garn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2012, 05:38 PM
    How can I fix the uneven coloring and swipe marks on my hardwood floor?
    I stained my maple wood hardwood floor, but I forgot to stir the stain so the stain didn't take. Also, in some spots I have swipe marks in the stain. Can I fix this problem without resanding if I haven't top coated the floor yet?
    Celer Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2012, 06:11 PM
    Sounds to me like it wasn't fully sanded before it was stained.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven Hair Coloring due to primarily grey roots [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am a first timer and I hope you can help. After the recent birth of my son, I unfortunately had to cut back on some expensives which included my hair stylist and I have been dying my hair on my own with the help of my mom. I have been dying my hair with Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid...

Hardwood over uneven concrete [ 7 Answers ]

I've read about your drunken contractors. Well they've struck again. The concrete floor flaws (no cracks) were hiden with carpet. There are no cracks on the exterior and no major cracks on the interior walls to account for foundation failure. I still don't know how it escaped my notice - it's...

How to transition hardwood floor to carpet/tile on a slab floor [ 1 Answers ]

We installed new hardwood flooring on our slab floor, it is a floating floor. How do we transition to tile and carpet? Do we need to glue the transitions down?

Uneven skin tone and Acne Marks ! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have uneven skin tone and acne marks.Im the complextion of Foxxy brown( The Rapper) I love my complextion I just want to get rid of the uneven skin tone and Acne marks . Ive been using Ultra glow Cream but it made me a little lighter. It did nothing for my Marks or uneven skin. Is there a...

How forgiving is hardwood over uneven flooring [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to install solid hardwood flooring. When I ripped up the carpet and put my six foot level on the floor I realized that the flloor were sloping up from either opposite end and meeting in the middle.. The six foot level is like a see saw it rises 1/2 of an inch when I push the one end...

View more questions Search