Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmb2443 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 11:18 AM
    How do I find my birth parents?
    I would like to find my real parents- I don't know my moms name- but I do my dad. I know a few things about them.. can you help me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2012, 11:21 AM
    How old are you?

Next what do you mean by "real parents" ? Real parents are the ones that raise you, even if it is aunt or uncle.

You said adoption, so you have real legal parents.

Why do you wish to find your birth parents ?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 12, 2012, 12:40 PM
    There is no such thing as "real" parents.

Unless you can point out your imaginary parents, too?

We need to know how old you are and where you are located before we can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my birth parents? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there people! I am an adoptee. I'm curious to know who m,y birth parents are, why they sent me away, and I kind of want to meet them. My only question. How?

How can I find out my birth parents [ 1 Answers ]

I would love to receive pictures of my birth parents. I was born in Morristown, NJ. Born in All Souls Hospital now called morristown hosptial. I was born January 23, 1958. My mothers maiden name was Patricia Ann O'Connell. I do not know my birth fathers name. I know the records are sealed. ...

Find my birth parents [ 2 Answers ]

I have no info about my birth parents NONE. However , I have been contacted by someone looking for her natural brother. She has given me the names of her parents who gave up a son around the time I was born. How do I find out if they could be MY parents?

My husband has fineally agreed to find his birth parents. Having huge problems with where to start. He was born in maryborough queensland. Can someone help us?? Many thanks sharon

I am 23 years old and I know the name of my birth parents but not the family history that I would like to. How can I do this for free?:confused:

View more questions Search