Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schmidt47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 02:39 PM
    How to replace a blower motor
    I have a heil ntgm100eha2 furnaces and need step by step direction to replace a blower motor can you help please
    JonesHVAC Posts: 173, Reputation: 12

Oct 17, 2011, 04:36 PM
    You may need a puller for the wheel... do you have one?
    schmidt47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 04:54 PM
    No but I think I can get one. I need to know how to get the motor and wheel out it looks like the wheel is bigger then the opening
    JonesHVAC Posts: 173, Reputation: 12

Oct 17, 2011, 05:02 PM
    Should be contained. You should be able to slide it out after you remove the control board and it's housing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 HP blower motor replace 1/2 HP ? [ 20 Answers ]

To make long story short, I have this bad air handler blower problem, a technician came and determined the motor is bad, so he replace old motor with new motor and new capacitor. The unit work for little while then it got overheat and shut down. So we are back to square one, i.e. the blower will...

I replace the blower motor for a furnace.now won't shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I replace a blower motor for a furnace that is about 30 years old... now it won't shut off.. the colors of the new motor are different the old motor... maybe I rewired wrong?? please help

How to replace blower motor goodman [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove - replace a blower motor on a Goodman AWB36-10CFR stud mount air handler

How do I replace the blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

How do I locate and replace the blower motor on my Carrier weathermaker 8000 model # 58ZAV096-12.

Replace Fan Blower Motor [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a 10 year old GMC truck. The blower will operate intermittently. I am assuming the problem is not in the control knobs, etc... but instead I suspect the motor itself is worn out. Can you give me any advice on changing the blower motor? Is it a DIY kind of job? How do I remove...

View more questions Search