Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptRDE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 06:30 PM
    1995 Mercedes Benz SL 500 radio
    I bought a 1995 SL 500 Benz and the radio doesn't work. I tried everything... codes etc. Does anyone know who manufactured this radio for Mercedes? I tried to buy a new one and they don't make it any more. If I had a wiring diagram I could put in a new radio. Does anyone know where to find a wiring diagram for this model?
    dcampoch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 12:34 PM
    I have this same problem, did you happen to get any answers on it? Also did you happen to have just gotten a jump start?

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Mercedes-Benz Radio Problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Mercedes-Benz. I can't get the radio to work. When I turn the radio on, it displays the word, "CODE", and nothing that I do can turn it on. What is the procedure to get around this roadblock, short of going to a M-B dealership?

1989 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL [ 3 Answers ]

Is it imperative that a 1989 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL be run with Premium Unleaded gasoline? The original owner I received it from used Regular Unleaded for the last few years he owned the car. What would using Regular over Premium do to the engine / gas mileage?

Mercedes benz [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Does anyone know how to free a starter motor on a W 124 Mercedes, with auto box. It seems the motor is stuck, as I have tried turning the ignition key, with the lights on, and they do not dim! Am I thinking correct ? It started first time this morning, I cleaned the screen of ice,...

View more questions Search