Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 09:23 AM
    * * * Skin Lightening questions * * *
    If you have a question about skin lightening, please post it on the Skin Lightening board, here.

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

More Questions about skin lightening... [ 12 Answers ]

Do you guys know of any homeade skin lightening regimens? I don't know why, but there are no more websites that talked about this; three years ago I could easily find 20. Also, I have been using lemon juice and seen some lightening. I hear it works very well if you give it a great deal of time...

Skin Lightening Frequently Asked Questions [ 8 Answers ]

Check out this info - and answers to Frequently Asked Questions - from our Skin Lightening Expert

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

Skin Lightening questions [ 0 Answers ]

If you have a question about skin lightening, please post it on the Skin Lightening board, here. Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search