Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SanctuaryX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2015, 12:43 PM
    Plant Geneticist: Wisteria
    I've been researching Wisteria for article creation on Wikipedia, specifically Wisteria frutescens, and I would like to use some information from this publication:
    JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

However, it's a bit over my head and I can only make sense of a bit of it. If someone could give me a general summary of the publication, focusing much more on the part about Wisteria frutescens, in layman's terms, I would be very much appreciative.
    If you cannot access the free article on JSTOR, I have image copies.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 30, 2015, 01:03 PM
    Oh really ? A general summary yet, sorry. We are all volunteers here. Let us know after you figure it out !
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 30, 2015, 01:04 PM
    That Wikipedia article already exists and is very complete. Why do you need to add to it? Or is this homework?
    SanctuaryX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2015, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    That Wikipedia article already exists and is very complete. Why do you need to add to it? Or is this homework?
    The article is far from complete from a Wiki standard, and I am the one that has been adding to it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 30, 2015, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SanctuaryX View Post
    The article is far from complete from a Wiki standard, and I am the one that has been adding to it.
    Then go to your public or a university library and use their (science) databases. You'll be able to see and print out entire articles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with a plant [ 1 Answers ]

My husband got me this plant a couple years ago and he was told to just spray it w/ water once a week and it would survive. Well I don't know if its supposed to look like this (the leaf things were green when I got it), let alone what its name is. Help please? He was also told that it would grow...

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Plant id. [ 7 Answers ]

Does anybody know who this is? I just got him from the clearance rack and the store only identified him as "model 4.8 tropical." I tried searching Google images, but I don't have much to go on. I want to plant him with a chicken gizzard that I got off the same rack, but I don't know if they like...

Name my plant? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a plant from ikea a few years ago, but I have no idea what it is. If it is what I suspect I want to use it for my cooking, but don't want to risk it. I took it my garden centre but the spotty 16 yr old didn't have a clue! It is potted inside, lived on my kitchen window sill,...

ID this plant [ 4 Answers ]

Please identify this plant: curly leaves http://farm1.static.flickr.com/209/496222110_2080669081_o.jpg

View more questions Search