Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonathandwhite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 12:42 AM
    What is amino acid?
    Friends what is amino acid and how it useful for our daily nutritious and supplements.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 08:01 AM
    Amino acids are the basic building blocks of proteins. There are 20 different amino acids, several your body can't produce and many that it can. Most of the amino acids you ingest come from proteins likes beans, meats, eggs, and dairy. They're required for growth and sustaining your body. A healthy balanced diet will provide you with all the amino acids you need and more. The amino acids aren't stored in your body in their basic form, so they'll either be used or excreted. So if you have a healthy diet already you don't need to take an supplements as any that you do take will most likely be pooped out in the end or from your end. There isn't a huge determinant, if I am not mistaken, from ingesting more amino acids than you need.

Why do you believe that you need to take supplements? Most of the time these are taken by people who're looking to bulk up or develop muscle is a serious fashion like body builder.
    jonathandwhite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2014, 11:13 PM
    Thanks cravenmorhead for giving me a explained answer on my question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Amino Acid -Glycine [ 2 Answers ]

Why is the amino acid glycine non polar?

Amino Acids. [ 1 Answers ]

Which food are high in amino acids?

NO2 and amino acids [ 1 Answers ]

The names lenny been taking no2 for a while now but just can seem to get the answer I want. When taking no2 should I be taking amino acid 1000 s too. If anyone can help me out here id really appriciate it. Thanks

What are amino acids in Meat? [ 3 Answers ]

What are amino acids?

View more questions Search