Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jay-Boo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 05:20 PM
    I need a dress for 8th grade prom
    I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)
    laylow80 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Orange and light blue always look pretty on one of my african-american friends. I'd try some local dress shops and see what looks best. Again, orange is really pretty. :-)
    Mikayla26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Boo
    I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)
    Hi.. if you find any websites can you please let me know? Im in 8th grade too. And my 8th grade prom(semi formal) is coming in a few months and I need help finding a dress.

Thanks.
    Toodee Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Why is it that African-Americans always so I'm black BUT?Isn't it enough to be african-american? I never understand that. Anyway try cocomyles.com. You can design your own dress and everything. Might find something nice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl next door prom song [ 3 Answers ]

can anyone please tell me what song is playing on that movie the girl next door when they all walk into the prom. goes something like "im an outlaw" you can email me at with the answer. I'm new so not sure how this goes

Combo Wye and 1/8th Bend / Venting Question [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. I'm installing a toilet/lav/shower in my basement (concrete slab). The toilet will drain through a 3 foot long 4" PVC pipe @ 1/4" per foot and tee into the existing vertical 4" cast iron main, which is vented through the roof. The lav will drain through a 4 foot long 2" cast iron main,...

Prom? [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the thing. I was moved up a grade due to my academic achievements So I transferred to PCHS. Why Ill never know but it was a good thing. Yeah, so this girl Haley and I have no classes together. But we sit with each other at lunch and we meet in the mornings. I would hate to lose her as a...

1/8th [ 1 Answers ]

What are the terms 1/8th and 1/4 bends mean? Thanks

View more questions Search