Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emilylips Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Kids show
    I used to always watch this show when I was a kid . There was a guy who wore a body suit with the internal organs or the bones on it and he would talk about health, nutrition and the way your body functions.I keep wanting to call him Mr.Peabody or something like that ,but when pull that up some little cartoon guy comes up with his dog.. Does anyone know what I am talking about and what his name was? I think it used to be on something like PBS ? Not positive.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Mar 31, 2007, 05:21 PM
    I remember the show exactly. Except for the name of it. Now you've got me wanting to know. I'll see what I can find
    irishcream Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Slim Goodbody

Children's Health Shows by Slim Goodbody
    emilylips Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Thank You ,Thank You -I would have never figured out!!
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 14, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Yes he appeared to be related to Richard Simmons. Wasn't this a part of the Captain Kangaroo show. (the greatest show ever)
    irishcream Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Yeah I caught him on Captain Kangaroo. Then I think he got his own series of shows on PBS. I also remember a parody of him on Conan... but can't kind any video of that.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 15, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Yeah on that web sight he has his hair cut. I remember him on PBS now he came on right before ZOOM, (the other greatest show ever.)
    Caligirlie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 12:33 AM
    It was Slim Goodbody

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of this old kids show? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! I desperately need help trying to remember this show. It had an older woman who would walk down steps into her cottage/farm and do crafts at this work bench type area. There was also a cowboy who rode in on a horse and some scenes took place in the barn. It's not Lamb Chops, but if you...

Bayou kids show [ 19 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy. I used to watch this one show when I was a kid it has these puppet like animals on it. There was a chicken and a crocodile and their house was in the water on stilts and they always had to use a boat to go anywhere. It took place on the bayou and that's all I can remember...

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

TV show 'tomorrow kids?' [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find a show that I used to watch as a kid. Maybe late 80s to 90s. It was about kids finding out that they could teleport and before they master their gift would stuff up and end up teleporting into water. For some reason I remember it as 'the tomorrow kids' but I cannot find it. Any...

Join In (kids show) [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! This song just popped into my head containing the words JOIN IN. This is what I believe to be the title of the show and I'm pretty sure it is. Also, the melody is stuck in my head. What is driving me crazy is that I cannot figure out for the life of me what the darn show was...

View more questions Search