Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denoerr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Evicting a roommate
    I have been living in my apartment for 11 years now. I have always had 2 roommates. I now have a roommate that me and my other roommate want to get rid of. I am the only person that has ever been on a lease. When we pay rent, we each pay with our own checks to the landlord. Is there a way for me to get rid of this roommate without involving my landlord??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 10, 2012, 12:48 PM
    If you are the only one on the lease, then your roommates are YOUR tenants and your landlord is not involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting a Roommate [ 1 Answers ]

I co-signed a lease for my son. He lives in the property alone. I put down the first month and last month security deposit and paid the rent in July and August. It looks like I will end up paying September as well. The apartment is in Florida, I live in New Jersey. I don't know what to do, he has...

Evicting a roommate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a roommate who is not on the lease, that I wish to leave. What are my options if she refuses? I'm in Alabama

Evicting a roommate [ 7 Answers ]

How can I evict my boyfriend from my house? He is not on the title to the house or the mortgage. He will not leave on his own, so I need to know what I have to do to get him out. I live in Ohio.

Evicting roommate [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings folks, About 7 months ago, I rented a room in my house to an old friend that recently came back into my life. He had just started a new job, and was looking for a place to stay. I wrote up a month-to-month contract, and he signed it. Terms were $400 a month due at the end of the...

View more questions Search