Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartyangelgirl Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2018, 05:51 PM
    Is it implantation bleeding or a regular period?
    Professional answers please. Yesterday, what I believed to be my period just started and although it seemed to start rather heavy, it has all of a sudden become lighter and my cramps don't seem to be as intense. Could this be due to implantation bleeding as opposed to a real menstrual period? It's concerning me because I know it could all point to a huge possibility that I might be pregnant which I have most certainly not prepared myself for. It's been at least 3 weeks since my boyfriend and I made love to one another. Today is the 24th and we made love on the 3rd of January, but we didn't have penetrative sex. Instead, he masturbated in front of me until he orgasmed but he held onto his penis very tightly as he stood up so as to prevent the semen from leaking out. I then gave him a tissue so he could then let it all leak out onto that and then I took it to the bathroom to flush it down the toilet and then I washed my hands afterwards. But what is worrying me is whether he wiped his penis thoroughly after ejaculating because while he promised me he had, we then started cuddling and I'm pretty certain his penis came into contact with my vagina during that. Is there a chance I still could have become pregnant from this alone or are the odds very unlikely? I have a terrible memory and I only remember things very vaguely. A few days before, it began with me worrying that I was going to miss a period this month until I started bleeding yesterday which gave me a sense of relief at first, but then I began wondering whether it's really just "spotting" and now I can't stop worrying or stressing.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2018, 05:59 PM
    Well, play adult games, pay adult prices... however I think the odds are really remote you are pregnant. Not impossible. Just unlikely.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2018, 07:38 PM
    I doubt you are pregnant if what you described happened. However, if you are "not prepared", it may not be the same answer next time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2018, 03:45 AM
    Be a lot more babies in the world if women can get pregnant without penetration. Glad you are practicing safe sex.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 24, 2018, 09:43 AM
    Very very very unlikely that you're pregnant if what you described is all that happened.

As for the bleeding, it sounds like you're having an off period. Implantation bleeding, if you believe in it (many doctors do not) would be spotting, not heavy bleeding.

The fact that you're so worried shows that you may not be ready to play these grownup games. Maybe it's time to cool it with the sex games until you and the boyfriend are ready for parenthood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this my period or implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was from 27th feb-4th march. On 26th march ( a month later) I started getting a few cramps and there was a blood spot on my underwear. It was brownish blood and it lasted only for four days. The flow was very light too. I usually get my period after a month and a week so is this...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 0 Answers ]

MI've been having cramps for the past 2 days and my breasts are sore. I have irregular period and I'm underweight. I've been having nausea for a week straight and it didn't go away until now. I started bleeding today and it has no smell. It's red and watery-like and doesn't look like period. I've...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 34 Answers ]

Hi... this is my first time posting on here. I have a 2 year old, we had to go to a fertility clinic to conceive (it was on my end for the problems). But everything got straightened out (surgery). Now we are trying again and it is just so different without help. My ovulation was between the 3rd...

Is it normal to have a heavy bleeding several days after you have a regular period? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok. I had a normal period 8/10/12 through 8/14/12. I get up on Friday morning 8/24/2012 and I am spotting when I wipe. I didn't think too much of it until I got home from work. The bleeding has really picked up. I mean enough that I have to wear a pad and there is a puddle when I go to the rest...

Bleeding after regular period [ 3 Answers ]

I am sure this is asked all the time... I have been on the ring for 4 years and have always been regular with my periods. They end and start pretty much on the days they are supposed to! But, this month, 5 days after a normal period, I started bleeding again. Not as heavy like a regular period...

View more questions Search