Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nevaehsmommy10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Bad Spirits and good spirits visiting my 2 year old daughter
    Hi. My fiancé and I, and our 2 year old daughter just recently moved into an apartment in May. About a week after we moved in I started having these weird feelings. But now its getting worse. For the past 2 months I have awaken to feeling like I am being choked and sat on. One night I even awoke to see a strange figure standing over me and my fiancé. He was still sound asleep and when I tried to scream and call his name I couldn't. I couldn't open my mouth or move or anything. I said a prayer in my head and feel back asleep and awoke 15 minutes later unable to breathe and sweating. Then just recently my 2 year old daughter has been out of control. As a side note my biological mom is dead, I do not know my biological father but I was raised by my elderly great great aunt and uncle and grew up calling them mom and dad since my mom died when I was so young. My great great aunt and uncle passed before my daughter was born. The first encounter we had was at the cemetery where all three of them are buried. I went to see their grave site and had my daughter with me. When it was time to leave she cried and screamed and then all of a sudden stopped. She then turned around and waved bye and said ' bye grandma and grandaddy." This was no joke. She knows how to say grandma but that was her first time ever saying grandaddy. Then when I was putting her in the car she pointed behind me and said look. I was scared and buckled her in and hopped in the front seat and tried to start the car. My gauges on the dashboard went crazy for about 5 minutes and my phone shut itself off and would not turn back on. Fianlly i got my car started and once i was about a mile or two away from the cemetery my phone finally turned back on. On several occasions recently my daughter has walked out of her room in our aprtment and turned around and waved and said ' bye grandma and grandaddy". In this case I would consider them to be good spirits. Now here comes the part about the bad spirits. My daughter will run out of her room crying and screaming and come tell me her 'friend' hit her. Then she will come grab her juice and diapers and take them into her room. When I ask her what she needs them for she says her 'friend' needs them. Sometimes I get so scared I will close the door to her room and not let her go into there until her dad gets home. When I do that she will sit at her door trying to open it and cry and scream that her 'friend' is still in there and wants to open the door. I don't know what to do. Im scared and I need help. I just want this all to go away. I can't even sleep in peace at home for these of this spirit. I feel more comfortable going to sleep in an abandodned house than in my own home. Please help me. Anyone. I need some advise. Please.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 11, 2012, 03:18 PM
    A very frustrating situation for any parent. First, I'd like to note that just because a child does not seem afraid of a spirit does not mean it is not a bad spirit. In fact, it is highly likely that her "friend" and the one representing the family members are one and the same spirit.

How do you and your fiancé view religion and the spirit world? Does he think something is going on in the home as well?

Dec 13, 2012, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    A very frustrating situation for any parent. First, I'd like to note that just because a child does not seem afraid of a spirit does not mean it is not a bad spirit. Infact, it is highly likely that her "friend" and the one representing the family members are one and the same spirit.

How do you and your fiance view religion and the spirit world? Does he think something is going on in the home as well?
    I believe in GOD and in spirits. He beileves in GOD and somewhat in spirits. When we hear commotion going on in the kitchen and go to check it out it stops and starts back when we go back upstairs to our room. He knows something is going on but he is in a stage of denial and doesn't want to believe it really is spirits although the same thing goes on at his grandmothers house where his grandad died and he knows its his grandad watching over him. The thing is in this situation I think it scares him that it might be a bad spirit in our house that we know nothing about. It scares me also to think a bad spirit is befriending my daughter. I have also had other terrifying experiences with this or these spirits.

Dec 13, 2012, 11:12 AM
    What makes him think his grandfather is watching over him? Just because a spirit doesn't appear harmful does not mean it is a friendly family member.

Dec 13, 2012, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    What makes him think his grandfather is watching over him? Just because a spirit doesn't appear harmful does not mean it is a friendly family member.
    That's just what him and his family think. I don't know why

Dec 13, 2012, 08:09 PM
    Would you be comfortable talking to a church about this issue?
    g1a2r3r4e5t6t Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 11:25 PM
    First off not to scare you but children an interact with spirits from what I've read.
    Has she had a loss in apitite or come to you in the middle of the night saying papa or grandpop has talked to me if so get spirital help I'm sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my 3 year old daughter can see spirits. Help! [ 8 Answers ]

I have been doing a lot of research online and I am a very open minded person. I believe in ghosts and spirits, along with knowing theirs things that can't be explained. I have caught moving orbs on camera and often fill a cold hand on my left shoulder that sends chills all over my body. I have had...

Can bad spirits hurt you [ 2 Answers ]

I know that spirits can take things belonging to you, but how do you get them back? I have asked over and over but no luck. Plus, can a spirit leave something in your flat, such as a mouse? I constantly have moce in my flat but its right at the top and no-one else has them! It seems very odd to me...

Bad or good spirits? [ 1 Answers ]

I usually feel like there's something around me, not to sure weather it's something to worry about.usually the vibes aren't that strong, but recently there've been getting stronger, the only time this usually happens is when something bad or good is going to happen. I feel like they are sending a...

How do I know if I have bad spirits around me [ 3 Answers ]

I always feel like someone is looking at me and that someone is around me

View more questions Search