Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delhidude Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 12:39 AM
    Pass Journal Entries , Post entries to ledger and prepare trial balance
    Rajaram quit his job and started woodcraft comopany ( Service Firm) The transactions of the business for September are as follows.

Sep 1 Began Business by investing cash Rs 10000 in exchange of 1000 shares
    4 Paid two month Rent in advance for a shop Rs 2000
    5 Bought Equipment for cash Rs 1200
    7 Bought Supplies on Credit Of Rs700
    10 Recd For remodelling a Kitchen Rs 8600 ( Revenue From Service)
    14 Paid for Advertisement that appeard in local newspaper Rs 1400
    17Recd for Furnishing an office room 11.200 ( revennue from service)
    23 Billed customers for work done other than cash Terms Rs 13.100
    25 Piad wages to assistant Rs 1500
    28 Paid electricity charges Rs 240
    29 Recd part payment from custoerms Billed on 23 Sep Rs 4,800
    30 Declared and paid a dividend Rs 2500

I have made the necessary jounal entries and ledger but I'm not sure about the transaction , so please help me out to solve this question

Thanks
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2009, 03:25 AM

That doesn't make any sense. You have to figure out the transactions in order to do the journal entries. So how have you don't journal entries but are not sure about the transactions?

I don't really know what exactly it is you need help with. If you want your work checked, post it.

Nov 15, 2009, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by morgaine300 View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. You have to figure out the transactions in order to do the journal entries. So how have you don't journal entries but are not sure about the transactions?

I don't really know what exactly it is you need help with. If you want your work checked, post it.
    Hello.
    This questionare is in the suitable manner. I have pass the journal entries and post them into ledger but I'm not confident about the jouranal entries , dats I need your help to make the necessary joranal entries and trial balance.

Thanks

Nov 15, 2009, 11:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by delhidude View Post
    Hello.
    This questionare is in the suitable manner. I have pass the journal entries and post them into ledger but i m not confident about the jouranal entries , dats i need ur help to make the neccesary joranal entries and trial balance.

Thanks
    The Figures Mention Before Question are the dates of sep month started from Sep 01 to
    30 th Sep.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2009, 12:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by morgaine300 View Post

Did you read this part? I'm not doing your work for you. If you've done the journal entries and are not comfortable that they are correct, then post your work for someone to check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Journal Entries , Ledger and Trial balance [ 2 Answers ]

A has started his business by investing cash Rs 10000 in exchange of 1000 shares

Pass Journal Entries , posting into ledgers and prepare Trial Balance [ 1 Answers ]

Rajaram quit his jib and started woodcraft company ( Service Firm) . The Tansactions of business for sep are as folows : Sep 1 Began Business by investing Cash Rs 10000 in exchange of 1000 shares

Journal Entries, Adjusting Entries, and Trial and Adjusted Trial Balance [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this? I'm confused on how to post these and how to prepare the Adjusted Trial Balance. Window Washing Company opened on July 1, 2010. During July the following transactions were completed. July 1 Issued 14,456 shares of common stock for $14,456 cash. July...

View more questions Search