Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Jul 17, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Hutch BMX Bike
    Remember Hutch BMX bikes? I have a Judge that I'm rebuilding but need some original parts, which are hard to come by apparently. Anyone with some parts or an old bike let me know, found some stuff on Ebay but not exactly what I am looking for.
    VolklGuy Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 02:03 PM

I had a Hutch when I was a kid. An icon of bmx that not too many people think about anymore. Original parts may be hard to come by and if you do find them, they will be rather pricey. Sorry I can't point you anywhere else but searching the net or eBay, but, I'm sure they're out there. It may be a stretch, but check with your local bike shop. You may need to talk to a few different people and shops to find anything, but it's possible. Also, chances are slim that a younger employee will be able to help you. I sold my Hutch when I quit racing in the late 80's and I could kick myself in the butt for it these days. The frames and parts are collectors items.

Dec 4, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Bmxmuseum.com

Here's a site I almost forgot about. You may be able to find something here.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Dec 5, 2008, 07:42 AM

What an awesome site, never seen so many Hutch bikes in one place, Thanks

Dec 5, 2008, 08:15 AM

There's a local guy around here who has a good sized collection of bikes on there. I forget what his name is on there though. He showed it to me at the bike shop one night. Good stuff. Enjoy
    Mntngoat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 04:02 PM
    I still have the Hutch I built from a frame/ fork set I bought while in Jr HS in 1984,
    Mntngoat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 04:02 PM
    I still have the Hutch I built from a frame/ fork set I bought while in Jr HS in 1984,
    goose713 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 06:51 AM
    I have a Hutch that I am looking to part with. I can send pictures if your interested
    Ben Aidan Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 03:49 AM
    You could possiy go on BMX forums or pinkbike which is like an eBay for bikes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What size bike [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a new rider, I'm 5'5'' weigh about 125 lbs and am a woman. What size bike should I be riding? Is a 125 (4 stroke) too small for my size? It feels more comfortable and easy to handle than a 230 or 250.

How to Become a bike dealer [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to start a small shop to sell Atv's, Dirt bikes, Motorcyles, etc, Where do I start? Do I need to ask the dealers to become a dealer first. Or can I just do it.

Downhill bike [ 6 Answers ]

I want to start downhilling, and I need a good beginner bike. Any suggestions?

Bike Riding [ 1 Answers ]

This past weekend I purchased a mountain bike. I want to start bike riding to loose weight and tone up my body between now and July. In addition to bike riding, I also work out at the health club 4 days a week cross training with cardio and weight training. Will this help me to loose weight? If...

Street bike [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling my cruiser and am planning on buying a street bike (bullet). I would like to know what are some adventages of doing this and what are some disadvantages. Also to whoever knows about these motorcycles, what would be a good inexpensive one that would fit me. I mean I am kind of short and...

View more questions Search