Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nabeel39khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 12:03 PM
    Bank job is right or not?
    Hi,
    I am nabeel khan from delhi. I want to know that is bank job jayez or not. Because some people say that bank job is najayez because of calculating interest and all. Kindly tell me as soon as possible. So that I can take a perfect decision.

Check out some similar questions!

IS the Bank Job is Haram? [ 1 Answers ]

Is the all kind of bank job Haram?

Will I get my job back in the bank [ 1 Answers ]

Will I get my job back in the bank

Can a teller terminated from a bank get another bank job [ 1 Answers ]

I had 1 year and 10 months of good balancing but on July of 08 my drawer was $2000 over the bank policy states that a teller must not be over or short this amount after much research neither I nor the bank could explain what happened. I was written up then two months later I was over again and no...

Offered a job at an investment bank, is this a good job? [ 7 Answers ]

I was offered a job at Advanced Equities, a Venture Capital Investment Banking Firm. The job entails calling potential clients all day to set up accounts. The clients are Technology companies who might need capital. What scares me about this job is that it was relatively easy to get, they...

Garnishment, supposedly no bank accounts or job [ 1 Answers ]

I won a small claims case but have only received $50 in almost 4 months. I know people say it's hard to collect but I have a $1,600 flooring bill I'm trying to pay off. I've got a 5-month-old and I can't afford to shrug my shoulders and write this off. The debtor claims to not have any bank...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.