Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jirou-matsuo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 02:06 AM
    Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature?
    Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a part 2 and the purple creature found an egg from his own species and it tried desperately to hatch it. I remember the dad was a scientist or something who created the time machine, Does anyone remember what the movie was called?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 25, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Try,
    The Bunjee Venture
    The Amazing Bunjee Adventure (84)
    More info
    The Frank Welker Homepage: THE BUNJEE VENTURES

Bunjee was an extinct unknown animal that was accidentally
    Brought back from the age of the dinosaurs, when a little girl
    And her little brother went on a joyride in their father's time machine.
    ------------
    limpopopo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 01:47 AM
    Where can I download it? Please help
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jun 30, 2012, 05:17 AM
    YouTube has it to watch in parts The Bunjee Venture - Part 1 - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of Sci-Fi Book (time travel, boy meets girl, etc) [ 6 Answers ]

If anyone can please help me find the name of this book, It was a fun book and I'd love to read it again if I could only remember the name. Here are the things I remember about the book: It's a Sci-Fi adventure written for young adults about a boy who discovers a shed (might have been bunker...

Trying to find title of time travel film [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the title of a film I think I saw back in the 80/90's. Its about a man whose a single parent running a hotel .Some strange visitors turn up (the hotel not quite ready yet) but pay a lot to stay. He get suspicious of them and turns out they are from the future visiting to...

Trying to find a time travel movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie I think it was in the 80s, the movie starts in the 1940s where two men are on a navy ship where the ship has a time travel device on it and the I think the ship gets hit and these two men jump off it and end up in the present day. Dose anyone know what the movies...

Trying to find an old time travel western [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has been looking for a movie for years and I am trying to find it for her for christmas she remembers a tombstone type setting four men standing in the old west with the long coats and stuff then all of a sudden they are on a runway and a airplane is coming in to land someone please help me!!

View more questions Search