Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberjonz Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Researching Web Browsers
    Besides Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Firefox and Opera... are there any other web browsers out there as popular as these?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Comparison of web browsers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 16, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Avant is the next best thing to IE (if you like IE). In fact, it is actually more flexible than IE with options and its skinnable too. In my opinion, it's the fastest browser out there.
    Nin13 Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2008, 11:05 AM

I have tried many browsers but without any doubt Opera is the best browser, for its speed, looks, convenience. Other then that Safari browser made by Apple is also good, actually it looks very nice.

Has anyone tried new Google Chrome, it looks good but no special features as such.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2008, 11:16 AM
    I have Chrome installed, it's a great start but you're right, it needs a developer community - once you get used to Firefox + AdBlock I can't go back to seeing all those ads again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Browsers and links in apps. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem. Right now I'm using applications like Pidgin for IM and Thunderbird for e-mail, but it's just an annoying problem that I just want to fix now. My friends send me links via IM and when I click them.. nothing happens (Might be an IE problem, but IE always has problems). So I...

Web browsers? So many [ 10 Answers ]

Specifically what web browser like internet explorer 7 , Firefox and so on do you recommend for fast web browsing and security.:confused:

Researching Problems/Benefits (YouTube, Myspace, etc.) [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting research on networking and multimedia sites like YouTube and Myspace, and I need information. I (1)need the names of other sites like that, (2)problems with those sites (examples: security, content, advertising, threat to the user, legal issues), and (3) the value of these sites...

Researching real estate [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out if a tramatic event happened in a home before I purchase the house?

View more questions Search