Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wise uk Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2006, 02:50 PM
    Snow queen??
    :rolleyes: I watched a weird version of the snow queen when I was little and can't find it! :mad:
    It was a badly dubbed 70's film or mayby 80's. Think it was originally made in German.
    The boys Name is Kay and the girl was Gretta I think.
    In the beginning there is an ink pot on a cabbinet in the children's house. The pot is a man and talks to a teapot... lol
    Any help would be nice. Ta x
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2006, 06:36 AM
    Here's a list of Snow Queen versions. I can't tell for sure, but it looks like #1 may be the one you're talking about (Finnish, not German, but in the description under "more" it talks of the "the obvious English dubbing"):
    http://www.imdb.com/find?q=snow+quee...mozilla-search

wise uk Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2006, 03:43 PM
    Cheers! It definitely sounds like the one.
    Many thanks x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ariens old snow blower with problems! [ 4 Answers ]

Well my friends gave me an older my guess is 1980s snow blower with and 8 horse power motor, it did not run my guess was the carb,took it apart sprayed the holes and got as much junk out of the tank as I could put it back on and did not fire up it tried but there was not gas coming into the...

Snow blower shear pin [ 1 Answers ]

I broke a shear pin on my craftsman snow thrower. The head and retainer nut are sheared off properly but I don't know how to get the actual pin out of the shaft. Should I just use a small screwdriver and hammer and just knock it out? I have replacement pins.

From the queen of mean I am green [ 8 Answers ]

Hey ladies and gentle men(yes you men too) if you want to have great skin its called noxema and olay moisturizer. My grandmother has used noxema to clean her face since she was a teenager and uses olay after she washes. She has glowing, baby smooth skin and she gets asked out by the young men all...

91 Honda Civic - Sparkless & In The Snow [ 24 Answers ]

Hello and Greetings to All, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. My son should be doing this but he is out in the yard, during a snow storm, contemplating why there is no spark from the coil of his 91 Honda Civic. ...

My baby jinx (queen) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my 15month old cat had her first litter 3 weeks ago and seemed absoloutly fine, then a week in she wouldn't move out of the box with them all day, I got a little worried lifted her out of the box and she just fell over, when I took her to the vets she had a temp of 106 and he put her on a drip...

View more questions Search