Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memegeorge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 03:56 AM
    Eye health w/ hyperthryoidism
    I suffered for 2 years with hyperthyriodism and ended up having my thyriod taken out. In the meantime, I have double vision with one eye bugging and the other looking kind of droopy when I'm tired. Anyone know a solution or help for this besides eye surgery? :eek:
    shemilo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Y don't u just see a doctor... he'll probably know best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't see eye to eye. [ 29 Answers ]

Hello All, I have read many of the postings here, and I'm hoping someone can help me out a bit. Ill do my best to make this short and sweet :) My girlfriend of 3 years has never liked drinking alcohol, in fact she despises it. I can understand her point of view entirely, due to family...

Health [ 2 Answers ]

Yo I'm 17 and I'm 5'5 and I need to lose my gut how do I do that:) :)

Eye health [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I lit the grill but left the gas on to long and it blew back in my face burning my eyes.Will my eye color fade or turn black.

We don't see eye to eye on anything! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 9 years. We have 3 children (my oldest is from a previous marriage). About 2 years ago, my husband and I started having major problems, most of which unfortunately stemmed from us using crystal meth. We have since gotten off the drugs, but the problems are...

Eye for an Eye? [ 5 Answers ]

This is really the flip side of Phil's GOTCHA thread... I am really very curious about this: When does someone being an a$$ make it so that you can be an a$$ too? I am not sure I can come up with even one plausible reason to make this work. It seems to me that an a$$ is an a$$ and that...

View more questions Search