Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Biblical Archaeology Forum
    The Biblical Archaeology Society Forum

The Biblical Archaeology Society (BAS) was founded in 1974 as a nonprofit, nondenominational, educational organization dedicated to the dissemination of information about archaeology in the Bible lands.

We (meaning BAS, not AMHD :) ) are happy to announce the new BAS forum!

Many of the scientists and historians featured on Naked Archaeologist, Digging for the Truth many of the other special shows related to Jewish/Christian History that have become popular nowadays are either members or contributors of BAS.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Rick! I am a huge fan of those history programs. Thank you for sharing the link to that site. :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2007, 07:02 PM
    FYI, the main BAS site has been around for a long time... it is only this week that we kicked off the Forum.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Maybe it will help bring the public's attention to how much archaeological support there is for the Bible. I think it is not a story the mainstream media wants to report. The church more tends to rely on a personal relationship with God to prove the Bible.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 8, 2011, 02:29 PM

Archaeology is one of my passionate interests, thanks Rick for doing this.

Stringer
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2011, 03:28 AM

I'll start perusing the site. Any discussion /comments on the recent find of teeth that predate what is believed to be human remains of the 1st humans ?
    Homo sapiens lived in Eretz Yisrael 400,000 years ago
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I'll start perusing the site. Any discussion /comments on the recent find of teeth that predate what is believed to be human remains of the 1st humans ?
    Homo sapiens lived in Eretz Yisrael 400,000 years ago
    Very interesting Tom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biblical riddle [ 40 Answers ]

Using 2 letters twice, and four only once, tell me how, in two words, to obtain mercy. Hint: two words total of 8 letters

Biblical Baseball Team [ 6 Answers ]

undefined :confused: I am searching for a story that I heard several years ago and can't for the life of me remember more than a couple things about it. I know it was very funny and had been told to some church youth at a gathering. The story is about a baseball team made up of Biblical...

Symbolism of water, biblical, and in literature [ 5 Answers ]

Latetly I have noticed How fascinated I am with water, and I was wondering what religios symbolism has been placed in/ about water. Dreams or anything really. IT has the strangest amounts of calming to where I can just see a picture of water and all my anger seems to melt. Like it washes away with...

View more questions Search