Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NRR22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Seeing a shadow and a ghost
    My 3 year old daughter wakes up screaming and every time she does that I see a dark shadow floating around and leave that area . And one night I was asleep and she woke up screaming I open my eyes and her dad went to go get her and I saw the big dark shadow leave that area and when it did I saw a lady and a little girl folow and every time I would see the shadow go in a room the lady and the girl would folow and the shadow would go to a nother room as like the mom and daughter was trying to watch out for us or something and I would try to close my eyes and ignore what was going on and when I did I would see a little girls image flash in my eyes and I would open it and the little girl and lady be standing over me and I saw the girl one time in a dress and like 10 mints latter she was in a dog costume so I don't no if its trying to tell us something or what any ideals ?
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Oct 29, 2007, 12:04 PM
    I do not know what city you live in, however some cities have a type of "ghostbuster" My mother is actually a historian/secretary for a company in san antonio which investigates the paranormal. If you put a little more research into it I am sure you can find someone you will investigate the situation and possibly find out the problem. My mothers company does it for free I believe, so I am sure others will as well.

Oct 29, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pluckyflamingo
    I do not know what city you live in, however some cities have a type of "ghostbuster" My mother is actually a historian/secretary for a company in san antonio which investigates the paranormal. If you put a little more research into it I am sure you can find someone you will investigate the situation and possibly find out the problem. My mothers company does it for free I believe, so I am sure others will as well.

I live in wichita ks
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Oct 29, 2007, 12:08 PM
    The Shadowlands: Ghosts and Hauntings

Try this it might help you some.

Oct 29, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pluckyflamingo
    The Shadowlands: Ghosts and Hauntings

Try this it might help you some.
    OK thank you I will take a look at it
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 06:18 AM
    NRR22,

Forgive my straight talking but your mind saw a shadow and your brain provided the pictures in an attempt to explain it. I have a warning dream which consists of dogs, light and dark coloured dogs, big and small dogs. I don't want to worry you but may I suggest that you try to find out whay your child is waking up screaming.
    Lost_Spirit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 08:10 AM
    The shadowy figure may be that of a spirit (or a demon if u believe in them) I have encountered him many times myself but have never had him see me. I just call him "Shadow" He's an evil spirit looking for revenge for some lady's grate grate granddaughter or something apparently the lady killed him and now he's trying to get revenge on the family but I dought it's your family. Your family sounds nice
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Dec 14, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I agree with lost_spirit and wow I am glad to know there is another kansan here ^.^ lol. But as said I agree with lost. It probably is a evil spirit or that of someone who lived there once and met and unruly end. I'd say the woman and girl are one of the following.

1) Guardian Angels (if you believe in them)
    2) Spirits who knew the spirit and are trying to get him to move on
    3) People who also died in the house but hold no grudge and only wish that the grudges of others do not taint their home and a good family living in it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 06:18 PM
    If you rent I would say move when your lease is up if you haven't been able to get rid of them. I knew a kid when he was around 4 that got scared by a spirit that this girl had and he is now in his 30's and he hasn't been the same since.
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2008, 09:20 AM

I have an idea that might explain why your daughter wakes up screaming you should try filming her room through out the night then watch it back,cameras can sometimes pick up the things you can't see
    bankskt01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 04:34 AM
    You I still think were going crazy me and my friends had a weird ghost thing happen to. Here is it is: we walk out and a face appers!! At my friends bilding a green face was there and now its gone HELP US PLEASE
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 3, 2012, 04:40 PM
    If it keeps bothering you, THEN you need help. If it wasn't for you or caused by you... move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

A Twin Shadow, Twin Ghost, Twin Guardian? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two friends (a male and a female) that they say that they have a twin - a black being, like a shadow that guards them.. They have different cases.. My female friend said that when someone sleeps in their house, especially for the first time, they notice someone who's like roaming around in...

Creative Eye Shadow [ 4 Answers ]

HI there, does anyone know where I can find some fun creative eye shadow techniques? :rolleyes:

Shaving and shadow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am a male, of 26 yrs old Every time I shave my top lip I have a greeness shadow, still there and was woundering if there are any tips or products out there that I can put on after shaving to get rid of that shadow. You see I have a box done but because of the shadow in the mostash area is...

View more questions Search