Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily gibbs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Same Trane Heating Unit
    I am having the same problem with my trane unit, which came from a switch in the auxiliary heat, I know that this is a problem that has been going on with trane units. I have a friend that works for them in Charlotte and he let me know that these units have been experiencing these problems for a couple of years. My question is if trane has known about this, why have they not corrected the problem or called a recall on part. The part rusts when moister comes from moister air in the summer.

Emily
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 1, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Probably they have not had enough complaints to warrant a recall/repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airfilter for Trane A/C heating unit [ 1 Answers ]

My Trane A/C & heating unit came with a reusable (washable filter) that is very flimsy. I would like to know if it is advisable for me to get an electrostatic filter, or get some replaceable filters. Which kind are the best to use with this type of unit? I live in Northeast Florida and the...

Trane package unit [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all I'm having a problem with a unit runs good ,cools good, unit will run fine then just shut off ck unit giving no codes reset unit it runs fine until it just shuts off again

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

Trane heating and air [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes all 5 burners will light and heat will come on sometimes they won't light and heat will not come on

Trane a/c unit [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn the a/c on inside the trane unit outside is making a loud buzzing sound. What can I do?

View more questions Search