Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skylkurtti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 09:47 PM
    Looking for a christmas movie about a boy?
    I am trying to find a christmas movie I saw in the late 80's or early 90's about a boy who steals a snow tractor and ends up in the northpole and finds santa. It might have been a TV movie or a regular movie but TV would play it a lot around christmas time. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Film - Boy in Search of Real Family [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a film that I watched some time in the 90s. It's about a teenage boy, an only child, who suffers nightmares and can't understand why. It turns out he was stolen from outside his home, as a baby, so goes in search of his real parents. He's given a car at the beginning of the film -...

Christmas movie? Dk the name [ 0 Answers ]

Christmas movie made in the late 80s of early 90s. It has two elves who are trying to find Santa, they run into an ugly christmas tree. Christmas tree sings 'o christmas tree' and cries. Can't remember the name??

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

A christmas movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie about an evil santa. (I think) It was early 90s when I saw it, not sure when it was made. The ONLY thing I remember is santa in a living room, and someone shoots him. For some reason I really remember that his blood was black lol. It struck me as odd when I...

Christmas Movie Title Boy who writes to Santa [ 2 Answers ]

Boy owns snowglobe of north pole and writes to santa everyday. Parents are low on cash. And in the end he ends up basically in the scene of the snowglobe (I think in a dream). Can anyone help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.