Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marissa890 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 11:05 PM
    Only Texting
    This guy and I have liked each other for about 3 months now, and everything was going fine. He was being super sweet and it was amazing. We just remained only friends because it took the stress out of it. But then we had spring break and I didn't see him for 2 weeks. I was so excited when I came back to see him again, but when I came back, he didn't seem as happy to see me. It made me really sad and I didn't know what to do. So I continued to go on as normal. He started to get better, but then he altogether just started ignoring me in almost every class and between classes too. The only time he would really talk to me was over texting. We texted a lot before, but he would be sweet in texting and in person. But now its like he can't talk to me if we're face to face. Last Friday my school held a fundraising volleyball game. I wasn't going to go, but he begged me over texting, so I figured I might as well try it and see. The only problem was that he was my only friend going to the game, so if he decided to ignore me, I would be all alone. So I made him promise that he would ditch me and he replied with a smile and of course not. So then at the game he completely ignored me, talked to me once the whole night, and didn't even care that I was leaving. Now this weekend he's acting like everythings fine again, but its over texting. Am I doing something wrong? Or is he just too shy to talk in person? I really don't know what to do. I really like him, but I can't keep on going if he won't even talk to me face to face. Help!:(
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 11:41 PM
    Do you know if there is anytihng stressful going on in his life, he may not trust himself to talk to you anymore. Try talking to him in the park or somewhere where you are free to get mad if you really need to when he ignores you go away and talk to someone else, if there is nobody else go the bathroom or just ignore him back.

I know I will probably be contradicted by people who know more aobut phycology that me but that is what I think would be a good idea.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 24, 2007, 10:50 AM
    I kind of agree with confuzzlendmonkey.

There might be something going on with his life that is making him that way. You should text him to ask him what's going on. Tell him you want to be his friend and he can trust you and help him in what he needs. He might feel that he can't talk to anyone about what's going on with him so that's why he ignores you, he tries to avoid talking about it.

Or you can just be the same. He'll relieze you are getting tired of he and if there is nothing wrong with him he'll start talking to you. If you really likes you he won't let you go.

Good Luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answering Ex's Texting. How not to be rude? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, so here I am again asking another question about the same ex that I said I wouldn't ask another question about. So here it is: My ex and I had a really good, long, what I think is a final talk last night. I told her that it was unhealthy for me to be friends with her, since I wanted her back...

Texting,phoning [ 17 Answers ]

How long after having a girl over should you make contct with them without them thinking your not interested or tooo needy, being needy has bin my prob before. I just want a few comments so I can get a rough idea because everyone says different. Thanks 4 reading willett.

Unlimited texting [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know of a cheap cell phone plan that lets you have unlimited text messaging @ a cheap monthly rate? Preferably pre-paid...

My ex is texting me again... What does it mean? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted this one up about 2 weeks back https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=23777 Now after how it was left off on Friday her saying it will only complicate things more if we see each other as friends and for me to take care I get a text from her yesterday (4 days after I said that)....

View more questions Search